windows 7 install proplem

Discussion in 'Windows 7' started by carpboy, Jan 18, 2011.

1. carpboy

carpboy MDL Junior Member

Aug 5, 2010
    #1 carpboy, Jan 18, 2011
    Last edited: Jan 18, 2011
    hi got windows 7 image from site but when i try to boot from disk get boot error ok if i do upgrade from xp any ideas (is there no boot on disk)adjusted boot option in bios

2. hbhb

hbhb MDL Expert

Dec 15, 2010
    u r xp must have sp2 . I am not sure if it is related or not to your error.

3. FukenGruven

FukenGruven MDL Member

Jan 9, 2011
    Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  4. Happpy

Happpy MDL Senior Member

Jan 23, 2010
    I think once you have to install Windows 7 full instead of image on your PC and then any time you can install Windows 7 image easily.

Try to download Windows 7 from web and install. After that you can install any image (cracked) of Windows 7 easily.

See your system requirnments too. Because Windows 7 system requirnments are much higher then Windows XP. So if your requirnment don't meet Windows 7 then PC can give error too.

Another thing, if you want to upgrade to 7 from xp, then put Windows 7 DVD and boot it from DVD, then an option will come "where do you want to install Windows 7". So you then click the drive where XP is installed and then then click formate given below. After this procedure, your XP will be totally remove and you can install Windows 7 easily.