Windows 7 iso corrupted

Discussion in 'Windows 7' started by edmiri, Nov 1, 2016.

1. Enthousiast

Enthousiast MDL Tester

Oct 30, 2009
    Just: WHY use vmware?

2. edmiri

edmiri MDL Junior Member

Oct 27, 2016
    whats the diference of vmware and real pc for image creation? i like vmware better because you can install all necessary
    driver with one program (vmware tools) and work on building your system with all hardware fully suported. right before you create an image you just have to uninstall vmware tools and all drivers are gone. in a pc is a long way to get rid of drivers.
    also i used vmware this time to be sure its not my bios ram hdd fault because my installation was failing.

anyway vmware or virtualbox is more practical than real pc to have a ssystem you need to deploy latter in other pc. you can open windows as you open an app, update install change software antivirus etc and create an image directly using iso files to boot from. but paragon took a long time to create an image from vmware (using external hdd for backup image location). in pc it was faster than acronis. it took so long i had to interrupt the process, remove the external hdd, add another interlan hdd and create the image there. than i mounted the new hdd and i copied the image to external hdd using main os.

3. Enthousiast

Enthousiast MDL Tester

Oct 30, 2009
    You would save one step when you do it all on a real system where your going to deploy the windows you made anyway.

You can do what you want but one correctly audit/sysprepped/captured wim and you can use the iso to install on whatever system you want. Without having to use any third party software, plus you can personalize at OOBE.

4. ratnesh

ratnesh MDL Novice

Feb 19, 2012
    Your ISO is definitely corrupted.
    Download New ISO using Heidoc Windows ISO download tool.
    Buy a New DVD and Burn ISO using Ashampoo Burning Studio 2014 ( free ) or Other Software.

How it got Corrupted ?