Windows.7.Loader-UNTERMENSCH

Discussion in 'Windows 7' started by tuvi123, Aug 20, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RobertoM

RobertoM MDL Novice

Aug 20, 2009
    I'll second that... GO TAKE CARE OF YOUR OWN "ACTIVATOR" THREAD and stop with that sarcasm-bitching around here... this is the thread for the best activator out there.

GROW UP !

and to UNTERMENSCH ...thank you so much for this loader... This was the only one that worked out on every rig that I've tried. YOU ROCK !

2. Hazar

Hazar MDL Guru

Jul 29, 2009
    Read previous post.

"None of you have a concept of satire"

3. Hazar

Hazar MDL Guru

Jul 29, 2009
    lol @best act*vator. GROW UP FANBOY

4. P40L0

P40L0 MDL Senior Member

Jul 14, 2009
    Someone tested it on Macbooks?

5. Searinox

Searinox MDL Junior Member

Jul 29, 2009
    #25 Searinox, Aug 20, 2009
    Last edited: Aug 20, 2009
    This loader seems to fail on my mom's HP laptop(only damn comp that won't activate), but so have Hazar, Orbit, and the chinese hack. I dun see any difference between them. To me where one works they all worked and where one fails they all failed. Bottom line is they're barely any different from the point of view of which fail and which don't. Hardly worthy of putting a wall between the two and starting a windows-vs-linux kind of debate for less than a megabyte of binary.

You two kids ain't gonna create the image of a jealous Hazar and two competing, rival activation hacks. The only real impact the userbase has had on this matter so far was scaring untermensch away. And no it wasn't Hazar who took the definition of the word and made a big deal out of it.

6. Tordp

Tordp MDL Novice

Aug 18, 2009
    Great job, tuvi123. Thanks!

7. HDTV4me

HDTV4me MDL Novice

Aug 10, 2009
    Your lo*der was the first one I used. While it took a lot of manual work to get it to work, due to my non-standard multiboot computer, it does work. It is a nice piece of work.

Unfortunately the vista fix did not, probably because the 2 year old vista install used a built in orbit30 grldr.
    The untermensh l*ader provides an excellent fix for that problem by renaming to w7ldr.

By adding w7ldr to boot.ini in addition to the grldr (allready there) one simply selects grldr for vista or w7ldr for W7 from the boot.ini menu and presto..
    Totally eliminates all conflicts between those 2 OS's.

Keep up the good work, your efforts are appreciated, by me at any rate

8. Hazar

Hazar MDL Guru

Jul 29, 2009
    ALl will be fixed in 1.5

I respect him n all just don't like blatant fanboyism

9. Hazar

Hazar MDL Guru

Jul 29, 2009
    Well that problem is solved if u used Hazar's Vista activator cos that used LHLDR :D

10. BTeasd

BTeasd MDL Novice

Aug 14, 2009
    I really don't know why so many half bit, code newbies, and ungrateful douche bags can get on these bulletin boards and post any disrespect towards any of the coders. If you don't want to use a specific one, the leave it at that and don't use it. I for one, had an insane amount of problems trying to install the seven loader, wow, and other patch type ones. But did I come on a forum and start complaining and insulting the authors of the software? Absolutely not... these individuals get nothing for their effort except the sheer challenge of coding a workaround to a brand-new operating system that realistically hasn't even hit retail yet. How about people thank everyone for their work and if certain loaders don't work for you then try another one. If none of them work, unfortunately you'll have to wait until retail and more keys and workarounds are developed. I for one, would have continued to work for myself and said screw everyone if they don't appreciate it. It's like watching a downloaded movie that might have direct sound but has to have a cam sound added to it because the direct sound has 30 seconds of missing audio. You get what you get and either you appreciate it or shut the hell up and wait for a better one. And that's my 10-cents... the remaining eight cents is for all you whiners to go buy a pacifier.

Thank you to every coder who has used their personal time for the benefit of others and I'm sorry there are so many jackasses out there that think they are owed something.

11. Mannlich

Mannlich MDL Member

Jul 14, 2009
    Thanks for all the great work. I've used this on plenty of different machines. I am having an issue getting it working on an older Compaq machine. Upon installing the loader, I get a continuous reobot cycle when rebooting the machine. It keeps flashing the Compaq bios screen and then resetting. Wondering if anyone else has had similar experiences? Thanks again!

12. HDTV4me

HDTV4me MDL Novice

Aug 10, 2009
    Sorry, was not aware of that one. Will definitely use it next time.
    The various lo*ders are coming so fast and furious, it's a chore to keep up.

13. Daz

Daz MDL Developer / Admin
    Staff Member

Jul 31, 2009
    Best loader would come down to opinion, but I would have to agree that at the moment this is the best loader. It's coded well, its clean and it doesn't hide anything from the user.

As a developer myself I can see why Untermensch left the project the way he did. Open source code around the wrong type of people and then chunks of it being copy & pasted here and there, then arguments over who done what first, jealousy etc. -- It just gets to a point where any serious developer simply stops posting publicly so that his/her code cannot be copied further. And I'm not going to single out who I think has done what, they know who they are if they have to question themselves.

I hope this thread stays on topic this time, it's supposed to be about this loader only.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  14. Hazar

Hazar MDL Guru

Jul 29, 2009
    well in terms of actual code its comparable to 1.4 but in terms of being simple/clean I suppose it is the best

15. skindogg

skindogg MDL Novice

Aug 11, 2009
    I got ur humor Hazar. I giggled a bit. :)

Thx to everyone for all their hard work on all these loaders.

I'm a first time poster and big fan of all the work done here.

16. Phaedrus

Phaedrus MDL Novice

Aug 6, 2009
    Just relax everyone

just want to thank all the coders for their good work...people some of you need to take it easy with those harsh comments...not needed here. Hazar has been one of the original windows7 coder and he has done a great job. Lets all be respectful.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  17. ocho

ocho MDL Novice

Jul 31, 2009
    Awesome loader, thanks for the link. Hazar's didn't work for me after hours of trials, this one worked right away! Thanks again.

18. salamence502

salamence502 MDL Novice

Jul 24, 2009
    Any way to speed up booting if I already have grub (not grub4dos) installed? (tinkering with menu.lst)
    Instead of going grub -> grub4dos -> Windows 7, reduce the chain to grub -> Windows 7?

19. ozboy

ozboy MDL Novice

Aug 20, 2009
    Nothing like a bit of healthy competition, some minor sarcastic comments and chest beating it makes life a little interesting. So let's find out who has the best l**der as voted by the users.

Set up a poll and let's see who is the "king". ;-)

20. kaos420

kaos420 MDL Senior Member

Jul 30, 2009
    lol i get it hazar. personally to me as long as the main goal of activation is met. I'm good. lol i just happened to use hazars.....