Windows.7.Loader-UNTERMENSCH

Discussion in 'Windows 7' started by tuvi123, Aug 20, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TheSickman

TheSickman MDL Novice

Aug 7, 2009

The best loader indeed

Tanks herr Untermensch works like a charm

2. Hazar

Hazar MDL Guru

Jul 29, 2009
    Can we please stop this best loader crap

3. Mr Jinje

Mr Jinje MDL Expert

Aug 19, 2009
    #63 Mr Jinje, Aug 21, 2009
    Last edited: Aug 21, 2009
    Why don't you be big man and ignore read of the posts. It very hard earn the respect, but you have easier time to lose mine. Not everyone have to like you better.

4. Daz

Daz MDL Developer / Admin
    Staff Member

Jul 31, 2009
    But by opinion and based on its code it is though... until someone else can prove otherwise with a loader that works well on more machines with great error handling and logging.

Maybe when you release this next loader that will change, just maybe ;)

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  5. Hazar

Hazar MDL Guru

Jul 29, 2009
    I am not bothered this much, just don't like anyone saying any loader is the best. they all just activate windows. We have different definistions of best loader. mine is having an all in one with options for OEM logos and SLICs present in BIOS, whereas other might like a text based loader that checks itself with md5's (people would change it anyway :confused:) but I guess people don't like things that have big shiny buttons and prefer console instead. I try to please people and end up doing the opposite. Wha do I do?

6. Mr Jinje

Mr Jinje MDL Expert

Aug 19, 2009
    #66 Mr Jinje, Aug 21, 2009
    You seem bothered. When you turn 21 have a few beers and you will not care two sh!ts about some code you tweaked way back in 2009.

7. Daz

Staff Member

Jul 31, 2009
    Thats the thing though dude, not everyone wants logo's and all that crap -- I know I sure as hell don't, why bother adding branding logos to a clean OS?

When it was just your loader in batch file format it was easy to see what was going on and easy for people to trust. Now though you packed everything within an executable file and have added a line of code in your batch file which identifies if the loader is installed. Think about that... if your loader leaves behind a file which proves a "cr4ck" is installed don't you think MS could perform the same check and then uninstall the loader easier.

Do a clean batch file version with error logging so that if people are having issues they can post the log and atleast get help from others as to what the issue might be.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  8. Mr Jinje

Mr Jinje MDL Expert

Aug 19, 2009
    But then someone might steal his code. Stay obfuscated that is the Microsoft way.

If these two keep up with the bickering, I will re-write the entire thing in Monad and sign it with a certificate so that newbies cannot simply steal/alter my code, they will first have to learn Monad.

9. virplay

virplay MDL Junior Member

Aug 18, 2009
    U already got it? :rolleyes::rolleyes:
    When u have time to do the loader for us, mac users :D

Thx again

10. Hazar

Hazar MDL Guru

Jul 29, 2009
    It isnt obscufcated at all. look in %windir%\loader for the source when running it.

11. Daz

Staff Member

Jul 31, 2009
    To be honest though whats there to steal? All it really has to do is identify a free drive and add the loader then run 2 commands for the cert and serial.

His current executable version isn't really anything special, its much like a WinRAR SFX... all the files get extracted to a temporary folder.

It would be nice though to see a loader thats near fully coded within a real language, it would make drive detection much more accurate and im sure many more people would have a successful loader install.

12. Hazar

Hazar MDL Guru

Jul 29, 2009
    Batch is just so well suited to the kind of operations needed here, like running command line tools and repetetive copying of files, and easy use of variables, batch is the most effecient way of doing it

13. Mr Jinje

Mr Jinje MDL Expert

Aug 19, 2009
    #73 Mr Jinje, Aug 21, 2009
    I'm no planning to run it, I liked the first act*vator I found, it was one of your earliest, just 4 files inside of unlocked rar. The script inside Install.cmd was basically the same as my manual activation for Vista.

Some of us old skool guys just don't trust any code we don't debug ourselves. New 7loader cannot open in WinRAR. Means I actually have to run the exe just to see what code the exe is going to run.

14. Daz

Staff Member

Jul 31, 2009
    I would have to disagree. Visual Basic for example has functions to move files to the correct place and it would enable you to check if you have write access to the required path. You could also get a list of avalible system drives and identify them drives as hard drives only, this all done with better error handling than any batch file.

I'm tempted to install VirtualBox and create a working demo project now, darn you! :p

15. burfadel

burfadel MDL EXE>MSP/CAB

Aug 19, 2009
    Least with the GUI loader you can select a certificate that matches your motherboard brand! Who knows how many keys will be available in the future, its possible when selecting 'Asus' for example, the Asus key is also used. The simple script method works for now, but what if part of the WGA checks they introduce a feature which realises you're using a Gigabyte cert, and Asrock key on a Asus mobo?

Some may say 'you have bios modding', I only see that as a last resort. If the loader method works with the correct key and cert, then I am not going to hardmod the bios unless they make it so no loader works.

Of course its still valuable knowledge to experiment with the BIOS mod method, just thats a high risk route whereas on a fresh instal where you don't have to worry about data loss due to having to reformat, the loader method is 100 percent safe. Its one of those times when it applies as if Windows doesn't boot you haven't lost anything.

16. ifeife2

ifeife2 MDL Member

Apr 25, 2008
    Lolol, how boring this forum would be without you Hazar.

17. Hazar

Hazar MDL Guru

Jul 29, 2009
    #77 Hazar, Aug 22, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: May 23, 2017
  18. Hazar

Hazar MDL Guru

Jul 29, 2009
    no it is not 7Loader. It is my original loader

19. Hazar

Hazar MDL Guru

Jul 29, 2009
    It has all the improvements of latest unternmensch except modes like work dammit cos they are not applicable in a setup environment.

20. Hazar

Hazar MDL Guru

Jul 29, 2009
    Its a bit more recent and has a few improvements, and has been tested on all laanguages including portuguese