Windows.7.Loader-UNTERMENSCH

Discussion in 'Windows 7' started by tuvi123, Aug 20, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hazar

Hazar MDL Guru

Jul 29, 2009
    LOL thats crazy! we must have made it on same day.

Compare md5s or something if u like

2. Hazar

Hazar MDL Guru

Jul 29, 2009
    WTF maybe I used his folder structure or something, but the files inside will be dated different

are you sure thats his kit not mine?

3. Hazar

Hazar MDL Guru

Jul 29, 2009
    Maybe the date is harcoded by MS onto that folder or somehting, but it obviously is different because otherwise it would need those other files with it also, and the files inside are different! LOL!

4. coolguy1

coolguy1 MDL Novice

Aug 13, 2009
    Not working on Dell XPS 720 or Latitude E6400 :(

I guess none of these loaders work w/ DELLs?

5. virplay

virplay MDL Junior Member

Aug 18, 2009
    #85 virplay, Aug 22, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: May 23, 2017
  6. Wagnard

Wagnard MDL Novice

Aug 8, 2009
    Lol who care what did what. I dont get credits for bugs I found in Hazar loader and im not complaining.
    Just try and play with the loaders around and if they work, just be happy.

Btw, those .cmd file are not hidden so kinda everyone have the right to acess and take part of them imo.

7. nononsence

nononsence MDL Addicted

Aug 18, 2009
    Some of you might be happy to see this

an interesting torrent.

Attached Files:

8. tuvi123

tuvi123 MDL Addicted

Jul 29, 2009
  9. Hazar

Hazar MDL Guru

Jul 29, 2009
    There is no extra edition support, in the batch it just returns an error saying no keys found, and seems to generate a random number to determine an outcome all of which set the key to blank. Maybe this is the strucute for when the keys arrive.

10. tuvi123

tuvi123 MDL Addicted

Jul 29, 2009
    #91 tuvi123, Aug 23, 2009
    Last edited: Aug 23, 2009
    (OP)
    I love the PID_KEY.txt option..
    now when the new keys are arrived we can simply add the key that match our edition to PID_KEY.txt
    and the loader will get installed with the key.

Hazar- yes, no extra edition support..
    he mean he add the strucute for the keys that are soon to be arrived.

infected-
    I don't think you should open a new thread..
    you find this on torrent site, why did not you update in this thread..
    anyway all credit is for "infected" who find this first.

11. tuvi123

tuvi123 MDL Addicted

Jul 29, 2009
    infected- ok.
    thank you for sharing this!
    btw- I am always serious.

12. Hazar

Hazar MDL Guru

Jul 29, 2009
    I will just hardcode the new edition keys as soon as they come out. this was the idea of Mr. Jingies or something. I think its better to hardcode them once you have a key for every edition, makes it more noob proof

13. tuvi123

tuvi123 MDL Addicted

Jul 29, 2009
    Hazar- yes but you will only use the dell (or other) set of keys..
    if someone want to use the asus key? (like he want the same slic+cert+key..)
    I know only the cert and slic should be matching but it's a good option to be able to auto install the loader with any oemslp key that you want.

14. Hazar

Hazar MDL Guru

Jul 29, 2009
    not really, as it makes 0 difference and is only more hassle for the user. no one cares what key they are using so long as it activates.

15. tuvi123

tuvi123 MDL Addicted

Jul 29, 2009
    Hazar-
    1) if for example only a new professional oemslp key will be out soon
    I can just copy the key to PID_KEY.txt, and than I will have a loader that activate my edition.
    2) you does not have to use PID_KEY.txt, when all the oemslp keys are out for all the editions, the loader will auto identify the edition and install the matching key so this is not an hassle for the user.

the logos makes 0 difference.

16. Hazar

Hazar MDL Guru

Jul 29, 2009
    I will wait for all keys to come out and hardcode em, but I will see. If they are leaked slowly this might be a viable solution to implement.

17. ByteMaster

ByteMaster MDL Novice

Apr 13, 2009
    First off thanks for your hard work.

I have a used Sony Vaio for which no BIOS updates at all have been released since 2007 so I will need to use a loader (or buy it) -- unless some of the non-CMOS VT-enable techniques can be used to overwrite a SLIC 2.0 with a SLIC 2.1

It's likely all keys will be known weeks before Oct 22nd as the machines enter the wholesale/distributor/retail channels and need to be reviewed, store employees get to try it out, etc. with ample opportunity to extract a key and SLIC table and certficates in case those have been updates as well.

What I'd like to see is first a distinction between loader and installer. The installer installs the loader and required files, and optionally extra files (OEM logo, info, etc.)

The loader loads the SLIC table into memory and passes control to Win7.

The installer should have ideally tons of options (maybe go to an 'expert mode' to see them all?) to get your loader and extra files to be as close a match to a retail Win7 OEM machine as possible if you want that, or to just do slic/key/certificate if you want it "lite". The extra files shouldn't include wallpaper packs, custom themes, etc. to try avoid take-down notices. Other than that, I'd say hard-code the known keys but also keep an option for custom keys/certificates/slic etc. I'm just using re-arm until the Sony Vaio stuff pops up.

The loader should be as stealthy as possible; a split second of extra black screen time at boot time ideally. For always-on desktops this doesn't matter as much, but for laptops this is handy if you want to boot up at a busy Starbucks or other busy place.

18. nononsence

nononsence MDL Addicted

Aug 18, 2009
    I remember with Vista Started Edition a key didnt leak intill around SP1

also randomly choosing a key prevents one or two keys from being the
    "pirates" key, and may slow MS from loosing any countermeasures if
    any.

the PID_KEY.txt option could be for the people that are superstitious and
    really really want to use the key on the side of their box, or for people
    scared of the "blacklisted" key.

19. jacksawyer

jacksawyer MDL Novice

Aug 11, 2009
    Holy s**t I ran this expecting it to fail, but it worked! Nothing else has worked for me, including the older untermensch. Maybe I need to restart a couple times to make sure it sticks...but still, it worked!