windows 7 loaders / activators

Discussion in 'Windows 7' started by lizardthing, Aug 8, 2010.

1. lizardthing

lizardthing MDL Novice

Aug 8, 2010
    before i say my problem i might aswell write my set up:

windows 7 64 bit (gaming)
    windows 7 32 bit (normal)

4 gig ram, gigabyte motherboard, 500 gb harddrive.

i have 3 partitions on my harddrives (back up, windows 7 32 bit, windows 7 64 bit)

now to the problem :)..

i first had windows 7 32 bit, and it was activated using a activator (i cant remember which one, sorry.) and i decided to add windows 7 64 bit using daz loader.
    I got both operating systems working on the same harddrive and they were both activated, but the windows 7 32 bit was going really slow, so i decided to install the daz loader on that one (dont ask me why). and thats where the problems started :(

both windows 64 bit and 32 bit are now 'not genuine' and i no loaders seem to be working at all? it there anyway to delete all loaders and activators so i can start fresh?

thanks for all the help :) josh :cool:

2. lizardthing

lizardthing MDL Novice

Aug 8, 2010
    #3 lizardthing, Aug 9, 2010
    Last edited: Aug 9, 2010
    (OP)
    well first of all, thanks for the fast reply and help :)

windows 7 64 bit
    when i run the DAZ loader from the link you gave, i get the option to install & uninstall it? so to be safe i uninstalled it and then re-installed it, but when i went into properties of 'my computer' at the bottom it says i still have 16 days to activate. So i uninstalled, and used the fix WAT (from daz' post) and now when i turn the computer on i dont get the boot manager option (so i can choose to boot between windows 7 64 bit and windows 7 32 bit) it automatically boots into windows 32 bit.

windows 7 32 bit
    as for the 32 bit version, when i go into properties of my computer, if i scroll down to the bottom it doesnt even say if im activated or not, all it says is computer name and workgroup. but everynow and then i get a pop-up saying that windows isnt genuine.

sorry if its hard to understand :S

++update++

i used FIX WAT and installed the loader on the windows 7 32 bit partition, and now my boot manager menu has come back, however, when i boot into the windows 7 64 bit version, although the loader is installed, windows says:
    16 days to activate. Activate windows now.
    it also says i have a Product ID.

if i try enter the serial manually (because i noticed the loader shows the serialsl) i type the serial in and windows says:
    a problem occurred when windows tried to activate
    the software licensing service reported that license evaluation failed.

3. RCOO

RCOO MDL Senior Member

Jan 15, 2009
    Is bios mod an option for you? It's easier then using a loader, considering you got 2 OS's at the same time.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...