Windows 7 Pro $19 for students

Discussion in 'Windows 7' started by netguysc, Sep 8, 2009.

1. yoreo

yoreo MDL Novice

Sep 8, 2009
    Seems like she was real... Thankfully I got my keys before Windows 7 Pro was removed.

Now regarding the Vista keys, are they interchangeable between language like win 7 pro is? For instance, would the key for X86 Vista Business French activate on the x64 english version of Vista Business? :confused:

2. murdercitydevil

murdercitydevil MDL Member

Sep 7, 2009
    damn...looks like I made it just in time as well. I guess this deal got waaaaay too popular.

3. xkovi

xkovi MDL Junior Member

May 25, 2007
    That's very strange, probably I was really very lucky man 'cause today I've downloaded all possible Windows 7 versions which were available :D

And I can still see these versions in "my software" section and download it (I've just tried it)...

But in the list of possible SW I can see no Windows 7 at the moment...so the previous post by "ACM director" wasn't lie at all :(

Does anyone know when did they remove it? At least at 3 PM today it was still there...huh...

4. ciucca

ciucca MDL Novice

Aug 29, 2009
    Windows 7 is gone I can confirm it. I still see my already purchased W7, all 8. :) Even if they remove those I printed out the keys. Hopefully they will not be blacklisted.

5. xkovi

xkovi MDL Junior Member

May 25, 2007
    At least my case is totally legal - I'm a student of IT sci and so there's no need to blacklist my keys I've already "purchased". I think they only can try to verify thousands of requests for MSDNAA membership in the last weeks but this will be pretty hard work :D

6. ciscokid

ciscokid MDL Senior Member

Jun 3, 2007
    Need help!!

I signed up for the MSDNAA account a few days ago and finally got access to view the software last night.

I promised my girlfriend that I would upgrade her laptop to the latest Windows this weekend and now I see they took Windows 7 off. I can only get her Windows XP and Vista Business or Enterprise. :(

I've downloaded Windows XP SP3 Pro and Vista Business from there, I was wondering if some kind soul that got a few Win7 Pro keys would be willing to share one of theirs with me? I would really appreciate it, I really need it for this Saturday. Please PM me, I'd be willing to trade the Business key I got.

Thanks,
    ciscokid

7. murdercitydevil

murdercitydevil MDL Member

Sep 7, 2009
    man this sucks...my friend, who is a legit comp sci student, couldn't get the keys in time. well, it's really his fault because he DID have plenty of time, he just wanted to wait for some reason. anyway, he called ACM and they said they took W7 down because there were too many illegitimate students signing up JUST to get W7 and there was a lot of piracy going on because practically every blog/tech site on the net was advertising this. she also said they would not put it back up.

8. dobrogi

dobrogi MDL Novice

Apr 4, 2009
  9. rupam85

rupam85 MDL Novice

Jul 29, 2009
    Help!!

how to download from "msdn-itellyou-cn"?? From where can i get the keys?

10. daraj

daraj MDL Junior Member

Aug 7, 2009
    I cant see how Win7 is still available. I just logged in and its gone from the list. Only XP and Vista Buz are available. Did u check today? Are u able to capture screen?

11. xkovi

xkovi MDL Junior Member

May 25, 2007
    U haven't read all my previous posts, am I right? :D

So once again - I've also noticed that all versions of W7 were removed from the list, bud still remain in the "my software" section under my account - I was very lucky man because I've downloaded it yesterday (probably a few hours before they removed it) and if I check my software section, I can see all downloaded versions with keys and I can download them again and again since I've purchased it before they removed it...is it clear for now? ;)

12. infinite_dreams9586

infinite_dreams9586 MDL Novice

Aug 15, 2009
    Dear xkovi,

Thank you very much for your efforts. From that exe downloader you provided,
    I could able to download Windows 7 Professional.:) .. but no serial key.:( For
    testing I installed that in Virtual PC. Installed very well... But now asking for
    activation.... I hope we will able to access Windows 7 serials from ACM again.

Thanks once again for your efforts....

13. Mivec

Mivec MDL Novice

Aug 22, 2009
    #99 Mivec, Sep 17, 2009
    Last edited: Sep 17, 2009
    Edit..

ACM only.. though was ieee

14. infinite_dreams9586

infinite_dreams9586 MDL Novice

Aug 15, 2009