Windows 7 Professional x64 bit ENGLISH Iso

Discussion in 'Windows 7' started by littledebbie, Sep 28, 2009.

1. littledebbie

littledebbie MDL Member

Aug 30, 2009
    Hello everyone. I was wondering if someone could point me to a download link for the Windows 7 PROFESSIONAL version 64bit ENGLISH that is MSDN technet confirmed..not hassled with, not tampered with. I would like the retail, untouched, iso. I did searches and I found some links that just seemed very fishy to me.

Thank you so much for your help and have a great night.

p.s. (Do Not Need A Key)

2. ailef

ailef MDL Senior Member

Nov 30, 2007
    u'll find that easely on torrent (or usenet if u got a not-free account).

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. ailef

ailef MDL Senior Member

Nov 30, 2007
    #3 ailef, Sep 28, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 7, 2014
    here is a .nzb for what you want.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  4. twiz

twiz MDL Senior Member

Jul 30, 2009
    #4 twiz, Sep 28, 2009
    You mean like...
    Sticky: The Official Windows 7 Repository or
    Sticky: New direct links for Windows 7 ISOs ENGLISH, ITALIAN, FRENCH, GERMAN, POLISH, RUSSIAN

5. shadoop

shadoop MDL Novice

Aug 28, 2009
    #5 shadoop, Sep 29, 2009
    too bad those links dont give what he is asking for

6. twiz

twiz MDL Senior Member

Jul 30, 2009
    #6 twiz, Sep 29, 2009
    Really?
    Cuz the littledebbie asked for "Windows 7 Professional x64 bit ENGLISH Iso"

First link, The Official Windows 7 Repository (URL fixed)
    Second link, New direct links for Windows 7 ISOs ENGLISH, ITALIAN, FRENCH, GERMAN, POLISH, RUSSIAN:

7. littledebbie

littledebbie MDL Member

Aug 30, 2009
    it says OEM volume license..what does that mean? I have an MSDNA retail key, and just need the 64bit Professional untouched version

8. shadoop

shadoop MDL Novice

Aug 28, 2009
    #8 shadoop, Sep 29, 2009
    Last edited: Sep 29, 2009
    oem=/=retail ?

and i dont know where you got the opa quote... but it isnt in any of the links you posted originally (maybe buried late in the thread)

edit:

and littledebbie.. non of those links will work with your msdna key you need an actual retail copy of professional, if you get a copy of ultimate it will say 'not for this version of windows' tested by me with x64 ultimate rtm. why it says multiedition i do not know... unless there is a way to change it so it installs professional instead?

9. Voiture Lumiere

Voiture Lumiere MDL Member

May 31, 2009
    You can activate a OEM iso with a retail key.....and a retail iso with a OEM key.....
    There's not much difference.
    Edit: Take note of the N and E editions though, doubt it can be activated with loaders.

10. littledebbie

littledebbie MDL Member

Aug 30, 2009
    I wonder where I can find a copy of Windows 7 Professional RETAIL so that I can use my key? :-(

11. littledebbie

littledebbie MDL Member

Aug 30, 2009
    #11 littledebbie, Sep 29, 2009
    (OP)
    anyone verify if this might work? I just want to make sure I download the UNTOUCHED, final version of professional 64bit.

thank you all for your help

12. Voiture Lumiere

Voiture Lumiere MDL Member

May 31, 2009
  13. littledebbie

littledebbie MDL Member

Aug 30, 2009
    thank you for the information..i really appreciate it..

14. Phazor

Phazor MDL Expert

Sep 1, 2009
    A couple of basics:

OEM and Retail ISOs have only one difference; namely the text in the ei.cfg.

(One says 'OEM' under Channel, the other says 'Retail'. The rest is identical.)

Ergo: If you have one ISO you have them all. This goes for editions as well; they are all present on the ISO so if you have one ISO you automatically have all editions too.

To be able to select which edition to install simply make a new ISO without the above mentioned ei.cfg. (Located in the 'sources' folder.) Then you can choose PRO before the installation begins.

The key that you enter will ultimately decide what type your Windows will be. Hence if you install an OEM key it will turn into a OEM version and if you install a Retail key it will turn into a Retail version and so forth.

Keys are edition dependent, but not architecture dependent. That means a PRO key can be used with both x86 and x64 versions of PRO, but not with any other edition.

To conclude: Download yourself any untouched ISO of the right architecture (x86 or x64) and make yourself a new ISO without the ei.cfg. This will let you select PRO. After the installation has finished enter your Retail key and activate normally via the online activation service.

All set...:)

15. aroenai

aroenai MDL Novice

Sep 21, 2009
    #15 aroenai, Sep 29, 2009
    Or if you absolutely insist on a bit for bit official iso:

The Official Windows 7 Repository - download the iso

Windows 7 PPF Edition Patches - Use an Ultimate to Professional .ppf