Windows 7 Question

Discussion in 'Windows 7' started by hockeymonkey, Jun 30, 2010.

Tags:
  1. hockeymonkey

hockeymonkey MDL Novice

Jun 30, 2010
    Hi guys, new to this. I read some articles and some threads elsewhere and I'm still confused.. Can a pirated copy of Windows 7 ever be made genuine and actually pass Microsoft's validation page? Thanks in advance.

2. Rosco

Rosco MDL Addicted

Oct 29, 2007
    NO err maybe Yes - or depends - what do you mean pirated ?

No it will never be genuine even if it says so because it sounds like you didn't buy it.

Yes - it can be made to activate offline like a "royalty OEM" system such as a HP laptop etc.

If the activation technique is good and the key used is not the original Lenovo key it will pass validation.

But no - it will never be genuine.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. RCOO

RCOO MDL Senior Member

Jan 15, 2009
    Yeah... Like... It is genuine for us, just not for Microsoft. xD

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  4. hockeymonkey

hockeymonkey MDL Novice

Jun 30, 2010
    Thanks guys. Yeah tried Daz's loader and still didn't make Microsoft happy lol. Oh well.. but thanks again!

5. timesurfer

timesurfer MDL Developer

Nov 22, 2009
  6. KotaXor

KotaXor MDL Senior Member

Aug 3, 2009
    Who care whether Microsoft is happy or not, as long as we are happy.:D
    Anyway, Microsoft have been happy for many years already.:(
    Long live loaders.

7. exo-dan

exo-dan MDL Senior Member

Aug 22, 2009
    Right!At a net worth of $14.5 billion,who cares if Steve Ballmer is happy

8. killercat

killercat MDL Member

May 28, 2010
    :D who cares if my crow soft isn;t happy until we are happy xD ;) ++ yea long live the loaders. its been 9 years since xp's release and they couldn't do anything abt the genuine thing,they wont find a solution now either long live the hackers :worthy: LOL :p

9. FireGunz

FireGunz MDL Novice

Jun 25, 2010
    #9 FireGunz, Jul 1, 2010
    Last edited: Jul 6, 2010
    If BIOS does not support Virtualization, does it still able to install WinXP @ WVPC

Hi Guys,

I had just finish install Win 7 Ultimate x86 but just wonder it there a way to install WinXP Pro (How To: Create PRO OEM SLP CD methods) @ the Windows Virtual PC (As this Com DOES NOT SUPPORT Virtualization at the BIOS)... :(

does anyone can guide me ... :worthy:

I think should refer to Looking for Suggestion, new to Virtualization links... :eek:

10. killercat

killercat MDL Member

May 28, 2010
    beta versions of msn aren't always cool:D. i downloaded the one which was posted here and tried installing it,i canceled it half way because i thought something would mess up in my computer:rolleyes: and it said i needed a reboot.,i just rebooted and a black screen came up saying me that CHKDSK is checking something:biggrin: lol,i just let it complete..no harms done to my pc:eek::p btw any idea when the original WLM is releasing?:confused:

11. killercat

killercat MDL Member

May 28, 2010
    :confused:no exact date? why wait? :( :D