Windows 7 SP1 7601.16543.100403-1630 v.159

Discussion in 'Windows 7' started by tkirill, Apr 6, 2010.

1. torko26

torko26 MDL Senior Member

May 28, 2009
    You're right canouna !!! Media Player Classic is the best :)

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. SoLoR

SoLoR MDL Expert

Jul 30, 2008
    #22 SoLoR, Apr 13, 2010
    Last edited: Apr 13, 2010
    eh... there is never a point of "using" something or "not using" something. Point of all this updates are to have working system IN CASE you need/want something. I do not install updates because "they are leet" or whatever reason rest of you are installing them. I install them to potentionaly reduce feature bugs and KNOWINGLY install update that breaks something is just "not my thing" and its frankly stupid, even if you dont use that feature. Point of updates is to make system MORE stable, not to introduce new and for lots of people CRITICAL bug. Yes Yes, i before you go zukonbonus 9.2 and v2 of x770 update fixes this issue, but this is not the case, here. Case here is that people are defending "bad" update, just because they dont use certain feature... but doesnt it get on your nerves, when you know something IS NOT WORKING? i know it goes on mine and main thing why i started with installing this updates, is in hope to eliminate 2 bugs, one is here since Win7 beta (sometimes around build 7048) and other one is still present since Vista days.... i mean it pisses the hell out of me, if my computer is not working as it suppose to, and updates are to remove feature issues you might encounter, not because "its leet to have latest semi offical updates installed". Even this crappy SP1 beta goes it to same catergory, since its basicaly only bunch of fixes in pretty package.

PS i do use MPC as well. But this still is not the reason for me to installing obviously broken update... i wonder how many clowns installed KB1000003 "just because its update and its leet to have high number in updates count reason", when it again obviously breaks soltaire... OFC maybe 5% of people will notice it breaks soltaire, but oh well...

3. SoLoR

SoLoR MDL Expert

Jul 30, 2008
    that post wasnt meant to you specificaly :) but it was more like general observation. Just quoted you, because you where last person mentioning WMP.

4. Urgixgax

Urgixgax MDL Junior Member

May 20, 2009
    All write that it the 159 give, but anywhere one cannot download them. Or is there a source?

5. Ion

Ion MDL Novice

Nov 4, 2008
    no source just stubborn 15-year-olds