windows 7 ultimate keys on ebay....

Discussion in 'Windows 7' started by ertemmstein, Feb 14, 2010.

1. ertemmstein

ertemmstein MDL Novice

Feb 14, 2010
    #1 ertemmstein, Feb 14, 2010
    Last edited: Feb 14, 2010
    i bought a windows 7 ultimate key on ebay then i checked the key using Windows7.PID.KEY.CHECKER.v.1.0.1.

It says : It is a msdn retail key.

I know the risk,key would be blocked or blacklisted anytime.Don t care cuz it was so cheap.Using 2 weeks without any warning about geniue.Seller also offered me to refund anytime,lol,i quess he has thousands of msdn keys.

I wonder if the seller sold 1 key to only 1 buyer,keys wont be blacklisted?
    when his msdn account expired key will be blocked?
    and i think that it is allowed only 10 times activation.What happened 11th activation?
    how do microsoft realize that msdn users selling keys? Is it possible to realize that 1 key only used by 1 person?

Sorry for my bad english:rolleyes:

2. Suicide Solution

Suicide Solution MDL Addicted

Apr 29, 2008
    After 10 activations, the key will fail to activate, unless M$ knows the key, it will be ok.
    Only issue you may have is if they sold the key to 10 people on Ebay and you will only get one use from it.
    Best to make a image backup of the drive, while its activated, to use as a means of restoring the machine later on.
    That way, you wont have to continue to use online activation with the key when you restore the machine.

3. ertemmstein

ertemmstein MDL Novice

Feb 14, 2010
    so if they sold 1 key to 1 person(me),i can use it forever with limit of 10 activation?

when the msnd account expire which is the resource of keys, keys will be blocked?

4. ricktendo64

ricktendo64 MDL Expert

Apr 20, 2008
    Dont worry, after your 10 activations are up that just means you have to activate over the phone...and I don't think there is a limit to how many phone activations you do