Windows 7 Ultimate lo*der

Discussion in 'Windows 7' started by Hazar, Jul 29, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. pezzonovante

pezzonovante MDL Member

Jul 29, 2009
    Since XP SP2, you no longer need to download .net framework. It comes pre-installed with windows. With C# you can do from kernel development to web programming. The speed is no longer an issue with today's hardwares.

2. Helmutcheese

Helmutcheese MDL Member

Jul 29, 2009
    #1542 Helmutcheese, Aug 3, 2009
    Last edited: Aug 3, 2009
    Who cares what its programmed in if it works.

If anyone ain't happy with that, then program their own lo*der. :cool:

3. HotCarl

HotCarl MDL Addicted

Jul 21, 2009
    #1543 HotCarl, Aug 3, 2009
    Last edited: Aug 3, 2009
    Alexander01... Really...Who cares? You dont have to go on and on and on and on...go away if anything... -1 Rep. Troll.

EDIT: Why do you stalk a thread just to give others a hard time? You are an idiot in my book. Go somewhere else and piss someone else off. Is your mom tired of it? ...so you moved to harassing people on the internet? Man...get a life and spare us all the idiotic banter...

4. FreeRyde

FreeRyde MDL Novice

Jun 22, 2009
    There are a lot a decent, appreciative people here. More than you realize. Many haven't commented. There are lo*der variations popping up, from some very intelligent members. But any endorsement I've provided elsewhere has only included your link from your initial post.
    I check the date and time... any update assures you've considered other variations toward improvement. Hazar's act*vator remains the most consistent.

Kudos and appreciation!

5. Vannmann

Vannmann MDL Novice

Jul 31, 2009
    amen brother ;)

6. hfinlay10

hfinlay10 MDL Novice

Aug 4, 2009
    I'm impressed! - it all works well on VBox.

A question: I know nothing of the activation processes going on here, but before I go the whole hog and clean install W7 RTM, will this version stay permanently activated (including updates) even after Microsoft works out what's going on?

TIA

7. HelpMe

HelpMe MDL Junior Member

Jul 30, 2009
    Help Please

ok guys bear with me please i am kinda new to this loader stuff and still kinda confused trying to fix my system.

i would like to know since you guys said it doesn't effect the bios in anyway, what does it have to do with the SLIC and the motherboard? Furthermore i ran the hazor activator as is with the "Cert.XRM-MS", i have a asus p5pe-vm motherboard was i suppose to use the "ASUS.XRM-MS"? if so i never did that, i just ran the .exe how i down loaded it.

Now what i would like to know is can i change the slic back to the Asus default SLIC? by using the "ASUS.XRM-MS"? if so how would i go about doing this. Would i need to change and edit the install.cmd file so instead of the "Cert.xrm-ms" just change it to ASUS.XRM-MS and then save
    the file? What else would i need to do. Do i put the ASUS.XRM-MS file in the same Folder as the install.cmd?

Futhermore would removing the cmos battery, restore the slic back to it's original manufacture state?

If i was to use another harddrive with windows 7 on the motherboard and ran the loader again, but configured it with the "ASUS.XRM-MS" would that restore it back to the asus SLIC?

Finally, if i was to flash my motherboard's bios, would it restore the slic back to it's factory state?

Oh yah another thing i found weird is this, if i place the hardrive that i am having difficulty with installing windows 7 on it onto another pc i am able to instal windows 7 on it fine and it boots up fine, however if i bring that drive over to my main pc i am getting the "Error loading Operating System" any idea what could be wrong?

I would like to thank you guys for putting up with me and trying to help me out.

8. Coasie

Coasie MDL Junior Member

Feb 7, 2009
    anyone try installing this AFTER the W7 patches released today? Specifically KB675605 which alters some boot stuff.

•KB675605 (Windows6.1-KB675605-x86.msu or Windows6.1-KB675605-x64.msu)
    A GDR update that upgrades Windows 7 OS Kernel, HAL (Hardware Abstraction Layer), BootEnvironment Core BootManagerPCAT components to 6.1.7600.16399 or 6.1.7600.20495. This update package is responsible for changing the BuildLabEx string to 7600.16399.x86fre.win7_gdr.090722-1835 or 7600.16399.x64fre.win7_gdr.090722-1835 and changing win7_rtm in the BuildLab string to win7_gdr.

9. luky

luky MDL Addicted

Dec 21, 2008
    HAZAR
    Please tell the 7lo*derju if I have been on the PC emulation bios with slit 2.1 have to activate Win7, first in 7lo*derju click "Slice Present in the BIOS, or you can click the" Install 7lo*der ".

10. PacketKim

PacketKim MDL Novice

Aug 4, 2009
    [Tip] Removing Hazar's lo*der and Windows 7 Boot Manager

I have a computer with Windows XP and I have installed Windows 7 Ultimate RTM in dual boot for testing purposes, but my brother complained about it.

So I have uninstalled Windows 7 Boot Manager and Hazar's lo*der by doing the following:
    1-Boot with Windows 7 DVD -> Repair the computer -> Console Prompt and type the command:
    bootsect /nt60 ALL
    exit
    Click on Restart.
    Until here it removed only Hazar's (GRUB Boot) lo*der.

2-Boot with Windows XP CD -> Press R -> In the console prompt:
    2.1-Choose your Windows XP partition (eg: C:);
    2.2-Type the commands:
    fixboot
    fixmbr
    exit //to restart
    Now your Windows XP took control of the boot section and should start if it's located at the active partition.

Btw, I had no problem on running Windows 7 Ultimate RTM 32bit with Hazar's lo*der.
    Thank you for this nice tool and continue improving it. :]
    I'm just waiting for my new HD so I come back to instal Win7 on my own computer. :]
    Bye.

11. Hazar

Hazar MDL Guru

Jul 29, 2009
    Yeah an uninstaller was added in orbit version. PLus, I'm going to iimprve multilanguage detection for 1.3. I hope you guys will like it

12. Brandrune

Brandrune MDL Addicted

Jul 30, 2009

13. NoxxyGenius

NoxxyGenius MDL Novice

Jul 30, 2009
    I already said that, but...

You Rock man...

Thanks a lot..

14. Opa

Opa MDL Addicted

Jul 29, 2009
    No, and will never work on E version since Microsoft has decided to cancel this release.

.cmd and .bat script file are real programs, review your definition of program!
    is an .exe from which you can't see the source code making you feel that it's a "real program"?

:)

15. Brandrune

Brandrune MDL Addicted

Jul 30, 2009
    Lol. I got owned but yes I really thought an exe was a program. Wasn't that noobie...

16. pinino

pinino MDL Novice

Aug 4, 2009
    Help, I'm on Mac

Hi Hazar.

I'm very greatful for your lo*der! It worked 100% fine in my Macbook.

The only thing I want to know, is if you know a tweak to make Windows 7 loads faster on Macbooks.

Windows 7 and Vista on Macbooks (cracked with loaders) takes 1 minute to load!
    Can you make something to fix this startup delay??, because is very annoying...

Thanks!

17. tazman137

tazman137 MDL Junior Member

Jul 17, 2009
    Now you want him to fix the OS while running on mac hardware? :rolleyes: Wtf else will you mac people ask for?? buy a PC.

18. HotCarl

HotCarl MDL Addicted

Jul 21, 2009
    #1558 HotCarl, Aug 4, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: May 23, 2017
  19. ripcord01

ripcord01 MDL Junior Member

Jul 30, 2009
    #1559 ripcord01, Aug 5, 2009
    Last edited: Aug 5, 2009
    Don't listen to Hotcarl, he hates Mac's! I have no doubt it will be fixed in the near future so don't go out and buy a cheap PC as per his lame recommendation! LOL Besides, Snow Leopard is coming out next month! :)

20. pinino

pinino MDL Novice

Aug 4, 2009
    Ok

Hi, ok, I will see the thread. I'm a Windows user, but I like Mac hardware... is it bad?

Thanks!