Windows 7 Ultimate lo*der

Discussion in 'Windows 7' started by Hazar, Jul 29, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. rlb

rlb MDL Novice

Aug 12, 2009
    doakh - I'm curious if you may have run into the same issue i'm seeing.. Try shutting down (cold boot) rather than just a restart (warm boot). Then check activation again.

hazar- Dont appologize! We all appreciate your work and respect it. I really appreciate your looking into the fix! On a side note, as i've seen others post it before, it may be nice to have an additional pause at the end of the script to allow viewing of any potential error messages before the reboot.

rlb

2. mbolo

mbolo MDL Novice

Aug 13, 2009
    I get the 13 days left to activate regardless of whether I reboot or shutdown. And yea hazar man, ur the man dont appologize lol! ;)

3. khchan

khchan MDL Novice

Aug 13, 2009
    No Disk Eror During Loader Installation.

Hi Hazar,

First of all thanks a lot for your effort. I really appreciate it.
    I having problem using this Win7 Ultimate lo#der.!! On HP TX2500Z. I got the same error when i try to use 7Lo#der 1.4.exe, version 1.2 doesn't work as well.

attach is the error message. When i click continue/cancel or try again. the system will restart and it will start and ended with blue screen of death. with error message.

STOP: c0000139 {Entry Point Not Found}
    The procedure entry point swprintf_s could not be located in the dynamic link library ntdll.dll.

Is there any easy fix for my problem ? Please help.

THanks a lot.

Attached Files:

4. shawdy

shawdy MDL Novice

Jul 31, 2009
    loDER

I had trouble on one pc, tried hazars, and orbit loaders but failed to activate, (due to motherboard, hazars orbits loader do work i activated on 2 other pc`s )

Anyway, the one that worked for me on this stubborn! mobo was the wow7 activator, worked 1st time..

5. shawdy

shawdy MDL Novice

Jul 31, 2009
    loader

Have you tried wow7 one ?

6. shawdy

shawdy MDL Novice

Jul 31, 2009
    loader

I take it you read everything about the restore partition thing and making it not hidden .i.e give it a name (letter). Thats if you have one , i didnt.

7. mbolo

mbolo MDL Novice

Aug 13, 2009
    i didnt have a restore partition and yea the orbit one worked 1st time, then i uninstalled it and tried hazars one, but then when that didnt work I reinstalled the orbit one and it worked again.

8. baller2319

baller2319 MDL Novice

Aug 15, 2009
    could anyone help me get my dell xps 400 activated. I have tried all the Hazar loaders and have had no luck. I also tried the wow loader and that also didn't work. Your help would be greatly appreciated.

9. Alphawaves

Alphawaves Super Moderator/Developer
    Staff Member

Aug 11, 2008
  10. jak0

jak0 MDL Novice

Aug 3, 2009
    Inspiron 6000 works

I certify this loader works for my Dell Inspiron 6000 with a fresh install.

6000 is old model without slic 2.0, no way to mod BIOS.

I turned off windows update to play safe.

Thank you, Hazar

11. hemingway60

hemingway60 MDL Junior Member

Aug 13, 2009
    #1633 hemingway60, Aug 17, 2009
    Last edited: Aug 17, 2009
    Is there an un-installer with Hazae's loader??If there isn't, how do I remove it?
    :confused:

Do I need to follow mamber's tutorial on page 3 in order to install this loader??:confused:

Thanks in advance:)

Hazar..Please answer me since you made it:)
    I'm getting my new pc tomorrow and I need to know about this.Btw...did you remove that start up message?This guy says you haven't:

12. ImmortalEyes

ImmortalEyes MDL Novice

Aug 16, 2009
    Win 7 fix

it doesnt work for me :(

Dunno wut i am doing wrong :eek: - since all i gotta do is double click on the exe :confused:

13. Dragao

Dragao MDL Novice

Aug 20, 2009
    #1635 Dragao, Aug 20, 2009
    Last edited: Aug 20, 2009
    Few questions

First I'd like to thank u Hazar for a great job. Anyway I'm planning to install W7 and I've few questions to u hazar:

1. I've following release: Microsoft.Windows.7.Ultimate.x64.Multilanguage-UP2DATE, cuz there's finnish language for me. I can't find is this OEM or retail, but you said it doesn't matter, right? But what about is that European or not? And how I can check that?

2. I found following comment on that release: "It's a legitimate activated copy using the same SLIC exploit that is still used to permanently activate vista to this day." So when I've installed that, I check activation and timebomb right? If it's okey, there's no problem but if not, can I install your ac*ivator or 7loader 1.2?

Or is it better to download 7600.16385.090713-1255_x64fre_client_en-us_Retail_Ultimate-GRMCULXFRER_EN_DVD.iso and grab language pack later when it's available? Could that language pack translate everything from english to finnish? What's your suggestion.

3. If I decided to choose that retail version above, should I try your own ac*ivator or that 7loader? If the first one fails, I just recover tokens.dat and pkeyconfig to original ones (which I found and downloaded from this topic)

Short instructions for 7loader:
    1. extract it to C:\
    2. open it and "install 7loader" or is there need for "uninstall all cr*cks" if it's a clean install?
    3. What about SLIC present in bios? Is it necessary if I've Abit AV8-3rd eye motherboard with self-build pc.

Sorry if I've asked something where is already answer. And thanks in advance! :cool:

14. basketcase-pl

basketcase-pl MDL Novice

Jul 31, 2009
    @Hazar - I've been collecting your installers, hopefully one of them will work when I find the time to install W7. Thanks for everything that you are doing.

@Dragao
    try to get this - Microsoft.Windows.7.Language.Packs.DVD1.x64-UP2DATE
    I'm pretty sure it is what you are looking for, here is from the .nfo
    ---

----------------------------------------------------------------------
    Microsoft Windows 7 Language Packs x64 DVD1
    *35 Languages*

Instructions:
    -UnRAR
    -Mount
    -Install

No need for Serial or Activation

Info: Only works with Ultimate and Enterprise

Howto: Control Panael > Clock,Language, and Region
    > Change display language

Languages: ar-sa bg-bg cs-cz da-dk de-de el-gr en-us es-es et-ee
    fi-fi fr-fr he-il hr-hr hu-hu it-it ja-jp ko-kr lt-lt
    lv-lv nb-no nl-nl pl-pl pt-br pt-pt ro-ro ru-ru sk-sk
    sl-si sr-latn-cs sv-se th-th tr-tr uk-ua zh-cn zh-hk

15. kristin

kristin MDL Novice

Aug 18, 2009
    #1637 kristin, Aug 21, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 21, 2009
    Edited by Alfa :)

16. Dragao

Dragao MDL Novice

Aug 20, 2009
    Thanks for advice. I've know downloaded that standalone language pack u mentioned. First I need to buy a new dual layer dvd burner cuz my current broke up a few days ago.

I went yesterday to local pc store and the one I wanted was out of stock. So I need to wait my order from 1 week to 2 weeks. Also I ordered 2 pcs 1 gb kingston ddram (400mhz) cuz I think that my current 2 pcs 512mb is not enough for 64bits operating system.

Anyway I'll put some comment when I've tried to install 7600.16385.090713-1255_x64fre_client_en-us_Retail_Ultimate-GRMCULXFRER_EN_DVD.iso with Microsoft Windows 7 Language Packs x64 DVD1 and used the Hazar's lo*der. Btw thanks in advance! :)

17. basketcase-pl

basketcase-pl MDL Novice

Jul 31, 2009
    @Dragao
    I haven't tried it on W7 yet, since I haven't installed it yet, but have you tried programs like PowerISO, Alcohol or Daemon Tools or mount an the image and then tried to install?

18. Dragao

Dragao MDL Novice

Aug 20, 2009
    That retail x64 image I mentioned earlier is bootable, so it needs burning to dvd instead of using virtual driver, or if not needed I still hardly recommend burning option. But still I haven't tried installing it yet cuz I'm waiting my new dl dvd burner, 2 pccs 1gb ddram and 640gb hdd order. :cool: