Windows 7 UnOfficial Updates Collections

Discussion in 'Windows 7' started by secr9tos, Dec 29, 2009.

1. SoLoR

SoLoR MDL Expert

Jul 30, 2008
    Well i did today by digital signature date in reverse order, gathered all updates that i could (~250ish), installed fresh win7 in vmware, turned ON all features (this is important, 2 updates for now are only if you have certain things enabled), basickly wanted to check how much sweetsmile and i are failing at doing list of "unique" updates, i was shocked when i learned that not that much at all. There where exactly 2 mistakes and both because of 2 days ago there where so many updates that those 2 things simply got overlooked by me... So my list is 100% accurate, if you want to install all updates (for x64 at least)

2. aldinof

aldinof MDL Novice

Dec 10, 2009
    hmmm i'm gonna looking for link for that...

thx bro.....

3. Chironz

Chironz MDL Novice

May 11, 2008
    Can You post at least the list of hotfixes LDR GDR your using? I want to remove some of the updates that are superceded and not needed in my preparation for my new windows 7 installation disc... thanks a lot for your superior support in MDL.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  4. burfadel

burfadel MDL EXE>MSP/CAB

Aug 19, 2009
    I take it thats just a download for all the Windows updates so far, no new ones added? I had a quick look at one of the files (partially downloaded just to see one of two of the files in that download), one of them was superceded the other an old update.

Kinda pointelss combining x86 and x64 updates in one download, apart from someone trying to acrue points..

5. gamepoint

gamepoint MDL Senior Member

Jan 4, 2010
    any mediafire?thanx anyway

6. pkaji123

pkaji123 MDL Addicted

Aug 22, 2009
    Good work,will try this.

7. Dolorous Edd

Dolorous Edd MDL Expert

Aug 31, 2009
    Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  8. burfadel

burfadel MDL EXE>MSP/CAB

Aug 19, 2009
    No offence to the uploader of those files, but literally about half of those updates are superceded ones, there is absolutely no benefit in installing those. Actually, it is a little detrimental as each adds to more disk space usage and a much bigger winsxs folder. Installing only the non superceded ones is a much better idea!

9. babygiant

babygiant MDL Novice

Dec 17, 2009
    can anyone direct me to the update which fixes the problem when your computer comes out if sleep mode it says you are not genuine. thanks on advance.

10. alzaabi

alzaabi MDL Junior Member

Aug 27, 2010
    good job and effort