Windows 7 with daz loader

Discussion in 'Windows 7' started by buzkill, Jun 4, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Snuffy

Snuffy MDL Expert

Jan 7, 2008
    MS has also posted a UPDATE Theme... some will UPGRADE via WU and others will have to Download a Full.iso and upgrade that way...

where do you get the KEY I have No IDEA they did not say.... but when you look the key is in the PID.txt

but some tests that also " insert a Full ISO on USB when in Windows 8.1 Enterprise MAK - open click Setup was Downgraded to Windows 10 Pro and Activated

2. Bezalel

Bezalel MDL Member

Apr 30, 2012
    I doubt the ESDs will be individually pre-keyed that would take too much server side processing power. I expect a common ESD to be delivered in waves sometime after RTM and the decryption key released at GA.

Each machine will probably get a unique delta file for activation to be applied to the source folder before running Windows setup.

3. Rey46

Rey46 MDL Novice

Oct 25, 2014
    Hello,
    also I have my pc with daz loader and I'm thinking to buy a valid key.. Anyone know a cheap place to buy it? I found on king*** Windows 8.1 Professional Retail Key from 34€, it is pretty good.. What do you think? Is it safe? :)

4. coromonadalix

coromonadalix MDL Senior Member

Jul 21, 2009
    this should be moved to win 7 ....

5. PaulDesmond

PaulDesmond MDL Magnet

Aug 6, 2009
    I consider this question as a hybrid because it will apply to both W7 and W8.1 in terms of qualifying for a free upgrade to W10

6. oldsh_t

oldsh_t MDL Expert

Dec 23, 2009
    The only SAFE place to buy a valid key is Microsoft.

7. gregdg1

gregdg1 MDL Novice

Oct 25, 2012
    has any one tryed to update to windows 10 yet using daz loader i read somewhere that some one did it and it worked but i do not know that for a fact yet and also i have read this on a forum somewhere and i cant find it now but it said

If you upgraded to Windows 10 on this PC by taking advantage of the free upgrade offer and successfully activated Windows 10 on this PC in the past, you won't have a Windows 10 product key, and you can skip the product key page by selecting the Skip button. Your PC will activate online automatically so long as the same edition of Windows 10 was successfully activated on this PC by using the free Windows 10 upgrade offer.

is that true and does that mean that once you update and its activated then you can reformat your hard drive and install a fresh copy of windows 10 and it will automatically activate its self any and every time you wipe out your drive and restart over again thanks for any and all help

8. Daz

Daz MDL Developer / Admin
    Staff Member

Jul 31, 2009
    Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...