Windows 7 x86 and UPDATES Question.... Important!

Discussion in 'Windows 7' started by PanzerHauptmann, Oct 20, 2009.

1. PanzerHauptmann

PanzerHauptmann MDL Novice

Oct 19, 2009
    Uhhh yeah thats precisely what I meant.. sure.. you solved the riddle spanky.

2. Chen

Chen Guest

Friends that's what will come out in quiet post-game oh holy sh.. this is just a key show, nothing happens on 23 absolutely nothing -or not? Hmmm... *lol*

NOTHING, all keys work and biosmod too...

Obersturmführer, greetings from
    doc fear, doubt, uncertainty
    - the show is over -
    thanks for the applause,
    we love you lemming's byte friends. :p :D :rolleyes:

3. PanzerHauptmann

Oct 19, 2009
    what?!?!

no, the show is over when i say it's over Chen. :cool:

4. TheMarine

TheMarine MDL Novice

Aug 6, 2009
    So you just continue to be a Jerk, eh?

The Marine

5. NiHiLisT

NiHiLisT MDL Member

Jul 29, 2009
    Dude, ever heard about sarcasm? :D Well if you choose some kind of nick, then you have to live with it. No offense.

But BTT: I really don't know whats gonna happen on Friday the 23rd. I will install my genuine copy of Ultimate when it hit's my postbox. Very exited about "if" something will happen. With a Slic'd BIOS.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  6. twiz

twiz MDL Senior Member

Jul 30, 2009
    Yes... Clearly we are the Nazi's for flaming a Wannabe Nazi who has the SS rank of Lieutenant for an icon.

Why don't you just order him into a train to be taken to a private camp?

7. mysticmatrix

mysticmatrix MDL Novice

Aug 14, 2009
    On the other hand, I think I just got trolled :eek:

8. Chen

Chen Guest

mysticmatrix, twiz, please do not bring us into connection with him, we do not know him and are also the same opinion, the nick is not a good choice.

9. fires

fires MDL Junior Member

Aug 20, 2009
    To the OP most people respect your right of freedom to do what you like as that right has been earned by the bloodshed of others but that name is offensive and therefore I ask, also with respect, to please remove it.

10. PanzerHauptmann

Oct 19, 2009
    #30 PanzerHauptmann, Oct 20, 2009
    Last edited: Oct 20, 2009
    (OP)
    yeah, I have heard of sarcasm. You should educate your buddy The Marine on it as well.

To all media-crazed Schindler-list watching left-wing bleeding hearts: Obersturmfuhrer was nothing more than an Army's equivalent to a First Lieutenant. If I had chosen the name Hauptmann, which means Captain, would that have rattled your cage any differently? Perhaps because the name simply has "fuhrer" at the end, which means "Leader" or "Guide" in German? Yes, Hitler designated himself "Der Fuhrer" and the name carries a certain stigma, but nonetheless the words true meaning cannot be ignored.

If you were born, raised, and told by your country you were engaged in a war and you were to fight, you would. People didn't stop and think under what premise the war was being faught under.

I never thought Id had to defend my SN like this... This is only a military rank.. my name isnt HauptmannJewKiller or CrazedNaziManiac. Furthermore, not all Germans were bloodthirsty, genocidal maniacs. Many of them, (especially the Wehrmacht) came from long lines of distinguished Prussian military service.

Remove my name if you want, but for the very rights you seek to protect under internet freedom rights you are willing to censor mine. whos the real nazis here.

BTW can we please get back to original topic Im getting tired of continuing this ridiculous conversation just BC one ignorant moron sparked a flame-fest.

11. Senakareb

Senakareb MDL Novice

Sep 23, 2009
    Dear God

Leave the guy alone.

His screen name is what he wants it to be. Most of you guys are prattleing on as if you know anything and you dont. It was decades ago and this is a forum for finding out how to do things that normally would have us all in jail.

Clean your zits and grow up

My Best

12. Chen

Chen Guest

...this nick is not a good choice

13. PanzerHauptmann

Oct 19, 2009

Your mother giving birth to you wasn't a good choice but we all have to live with it. Now shut up about it you Fing moron. Does every little thing offend u on the net?

14. Chen

Chen Guest

Stop boy stand at attention, my real name is Freiherr von Richthofen and this is no fake. ;)

Yes, of course!

15. twiz

twiz MDL Senior Member

Jul 30, 2009
    Which is fine..... until you get to the part where you use SS rank for Lieutenant as your icon, you piece of s**t.
    Go eat a bullet, bigot.

16. genuine555

genuine555 MDL Expert

Oct 3, 2009
    Although it sounds rough, i totally agree. This nick is way over the top !
    I mean, what the ef are U tryin to proof, boy ?
    My grandfather died at the hands of those cowards, so i really advise you go and educate yourself THOROUGHLY about the past. Maybe then you'll learn the meaning of the word respect.

genuine555 out !

17. Dolorous Edd

Dolorous Edd MDL Expert

Aug 31, 2009
    Your the one who embraces the worst of German history, deal with the repercussions. My family is represented buy almost every minority group that Hitler tried to annihilate so you get no commiseration from me.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  18. ancestor(v)

ancestor(v) Admin
    Staff Member

Jun 26, 2007
    Ok you guys, settle this. I have sent a PM to him asking to change his nickname and his avatar. This is something we, the MDL moderation, insist on.

It's not about censoring anyone it's just that we don't want to have a single piece of political and or religious discussion in here. That's why there is no discussion of political and or religious things - looking at other forums we'd end up the same: a big big mess of thousands of postings of people telling which mass murderer is the better one or which sick sect is the sicker one. We're pure technical...and having some harmless fun, considering the ChitChat section...

And stop insulting each other...we're not at kindergarten.

So: that's it. Back to topic, please.

19. Monsta Kody

Monsta Kody MDL Junior Member

Jun 15, 2009
    #39 Monsta Kody, Oct 20, 2009
    Me normally give friends who dl s**t from bie-groups a nice burger or smth from the happymeal tbh :)

20. PanzerHauptmann

Oct 19, 2009
    #40 PanzerHauptmann, Oct 20, 2009
    (OP)
    What's ironic is that your grandfather was probably half or even full-blooded German. His lineage just happened to immigrate to the US.

I'm not trying to "PROOF" anything, BOY. Everyone else wanted to remain on this subject after repeated attempts by myself to get back to the original thread's topic.

I have educated myself about the past, thoroughly, and in regards to respect, perhaps YOU should re-educate yourself about the "past", as it is quite DIS-respectful to refer to someone as "boy". (in your context)

Lastly, to call the German "cowards" is the most absurd thing I've ever heard. The Wehrmacht, Panzer, and SS divisions were probably the best trained, most elite fighting units in the world at the time. Those men were anything but cowards. Same goes for the Soviets, above all the iron-willed Brits.