Windows 7 x86 and UPDATES Question.... Important!

Discussion in 'Windows 7' started by PanzerHauptmann, Oct 20, 2009.

1. PanzerHauptmann

PanzerHauptmann MDL Novice

Oct 19, 2009
    I dunno twiz, many people specifically cited the NAME as being the issue... heck many of them probably didn't even know what the avvy was exactly lol..... but hey if it was just the avvy I would've gladly changed it, as I did, no questions asked!!! trust me, I'm one heck of a good guy (self-proclaimed, that is :D)

2. genuine555

genuine555 MDL Expert

Oct 3, 2009
    twiz you're spot on, man, but save your breath, he's probably just a kid or something. But if i ran in to him, after insulting my familia like that, i'd definitely make him remember me, allthough not worth the effort.

Just ignore him, and lets give some respect to MDL instead of wasting words.

3. ennio

ennio Guest

#63 ennio, Oct 21, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 21, 2009
    I know about Runes, but I think Ober's first avatar was a Wehrmacht symbol.

Ober, you are welcome. My suggestion is to try to mod your BIOS and enable updates. Also, it would be wise to close this thread, because this will become a never ending story.

4. dgriff20

dgriff20 MDL Junior Member

Apr 22, 2008
    PLEASE! close this thread and lets move on.

5. genuine555

genuine555 MDL Expert

Oct 3, 2009
    and oberfuhrer something,

thanx for apollogizing, but pls choose you nicks and avvy's better, cause you CAN'T see past the fact that it's disrespectfull and provoking to a lot of ppl.

Your morals and respect should be reflected through your avatar, and
    NAZI'S just don't deserve that kind of respect. We do, and so do you for that matter, and what you were showing in fact wasn't just disrespectfull to a lot of ppl, but also disrespectfull to yourself.

My avvy may look pathetic to you, but for me it holds another meaning, and it doens't provoke.
    And if you knew who I am, u'd definitely be surprised.

So your very welcome here as is anyone, but just leave the nazi-stuff in the closet.

6. ennio

ennio Guest

Thank you for the info. I think you should PM to the moderator that is online, to close this thread ASAP.

7. NiHiLisT

NiHiLisT MDL Member

Jul 29, 2009

Ouch, I am German, mate. And I am not NAZI. - Just a side note.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  8. Kikoo

Kikoo MDL Junior Member

Jul 29, 2009
    No, this thread is needed, better just delete all OT and ban all involved.

9. ancestor(v)

ancestor(v) Admin
    Staff Member

Jun 26, 2007
    I'll take care of it. Issue resolved, I'd say.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  10. ancestor(v)

ancestor(v) Admin
    Staff Member

Jun 26, 2007
    Resolved and thread re-opened. Back to topic now, please.

11. pezzonovante

pezzonovante MDL Member

Jul 29, 2009
    #72 pezzonovante, Oct 21, 2009
    Last edited: Oct 21, 2009
    Microsoft will never be able to detect loaders let alone bios mods. I used Vista Loader for two and a half years and always used Automatic updates and never had any problems. I'm sure there won't be any problems with Windows 7 either with Hazar's 7loader.
    And even if they did find a way to tackle the loaders (which is very very unlikely), what's the worst case scenario? You may have to reinstall windows. That's not too tough, is it?

12. PanzerHauptmann

Oct 19, 2009
    Thanks for the re-assurance!! Who or what is Hazar anyway?? Sounds like some middle-eastern computer hacker lol

13. Hazar

Hazar MDL Guru

Jul 29, 2009
    I'm a british 14 year old.

14. dokapp2111

dokapp2111 MDL Junior Member

Oct 21, 2009
    :D this would be great if its true =)

15. PanzerHauptmann

Oct 19, 2009
    Hazar's had the win7 loader for RTM version out for id say months now it seems.. maybe 2.. hazar rocks even if he is 14 yrs. old. by the time hes 20 he'll he hacking the Pentagon.:D

16. Hazar

Hazar MDL Guru

Jul 29, 2009
    Yep its true, check my profile ;)