windows 8.1 need to re-activate .

Discussion in 'Windows 8' started by fibola, Nov 3, 2015.

1. fibola

fibola MDL Junior Member

Aug 20, 2011
    hi for the past 2 days, i got message that i need to activate my windows 8.1
    also when i open Ms outlook, it telling me there is license problem and shut down.

since installing windows 8 and using the kms tool i never had any problem with that.
    how do i re-activate my windows 8.1 ?
    which tools and in what order (in case of couple of them) i need to use .\

thanx.

2. fibola

fibola MDL Junior Member

Aug 20, 2011
    :worthy: please someone ?

3. pisthai

pisthai Imperfect Human

Jul 29, 2009
    Use the MKT 2.6, should work just well.

Note: don't forget to remove the old KMS (or whatever you used before) from the sytem first!

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  4. fibola

fibola MDL Junior Member

Aug 20, 2011
    it doesnt work
    i remove old KMS
    install the 2.6 beta and press activate but than i get this message for both office and windows activation.

System.Runtime.InteropServices.COMException (0xC0000022)
    ב- System.Runtime.InteropServices.Marshal.ThrowExceptionForHRInternal(Int32 errorCode, IntPtr errorInfo)
    ב- System.Management.ManagementObjectCollection.ManagementObjectEnumerator.MoveNext()
    ב- ..(String ,  , String , String )

5. pisthai

pisthai Imperfect Human

Jul 29, 2009
    Is you installed Windows a VL or Enterprise Version? That should be!!

Also, run the MTK as Administrator and and from the Action Screen, choose to install the AutoKMS, after that is done properly, just click on Activate or on EZ Activator.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  6. pisthai

pisthai Imperfect Human

Jul 29, 2009