Windows 8 OEM PACK Guide

Discussion in 'Windows 8' started by Smorgan, Mar 12, 2014.

1. Smorgan

Smorgan Glitcher

Mar 25, 2010
    Also wait there are about 10 modules that I have already made for the pack. The minimum operating level amount is around 3 modules to cover everything.

2. Smorgan

Smorgan Glitcher

Mar 25, 2010
    #42 Smorgan, Jan 15, 2015
    Last edited: Jan 15, 2015
    (OP)
    I've just about nailed the Script layouts and folder structure. This past week I didn't have much time as I was doing other things.

There are still a few more things to review to check the block off however getting closer. I've been busy future proofing the script and organizing it so that its easier to add and pull stuff out.

I have a few more things I wanna test out with Windows Vista along with Server 2008. I've also removed some of the scripting in order to simplify some parts. Over all I'll probably finish within the week then begin some testing on my own. Once that is done I'll begin testing. This testing will occur privately because it represents the full pack as I'm going to be editing it down so that it follows forum rules. (This is not the first time)

While testing is going on I can tweak whatever changes need to occur. The usual process is that I change up the scripting or even folder structure of the pack and then review to catch errors. I do this repeatedly then start testing. It is a slow process but ultimately leads to less ISO and in this case OS Testing. This is what I call Alpha / Beta Testing as it lets me put new stuff in while refining occurs :)

Hello 2015... the clock is ticking.