Windows 8 pro help with unsigned drivers

Discussion in 'Windows 8' started by dancer_69, Jul 26, 2013.

1. pisthai

pisthai Imperfect Human

Jul 29, 2009
    In that regard even using the command prompt or the command Tito was posting will NOT work at all!

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. dancer_69

dancer_69 MDL Novice

Nov 23, 2012
    Is the RTM version activated with KMS server from here, and after used the free WMC key which MS has given before some months to activate as pro with WMC.

3. pisthai

pisthai Imperfect Human

Jul 29, 2009
    Than somebody, who's using Windows 8 Pro/WMC KMS Activated should check the Menu Option ist available or not. I didn't run any illegal or KMS activated stuff at my Office or at home.

I could only check tomorrow on my customers place, who's is using legal VL KMS Activated.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  4. binded

binded MDL Novice

Oct 28, 2009
    That would be me I have it and works
    I have been looking for a way get get the test mode watermark off that dont mess up the system like the watermark removers cause cant seem to find one other then seting bootmenu in bcd and going f8 then f7 which does work and leaves you with out the watermark but you must do it at every reboot.. pain in the ass there..

Theres some what of a work around but it does not seem to fully work

Readydriver plus works most of the way and boot the system but I think that it selects the wrong option in the f8 menu as it does not boot with driver enforcement off. not sure what mode its bootin in to

Maybe some one here can repair it to work with win 8 , 8.1