Windows Assessment and Deployment Kit

Discussion in 'Windows 8' started by coleoptere2007, Nov 23, 2011.

1. Chrystopher

Chrystopher MDL Member

Oct 23, 2013
    Helloooo....,
    Someone please split the ISO to 1GB/parts and upload it to Datafilehost/Userfiles. I'll be very grateful, thanks before :)

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Chrystopher

Chrystopher MDL Member

Oct 23, 2013
    I know the size is big, but i hope someone would be very kind to split and upload it :)

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. steven4554

steven4554 MDL Expert

Jul 12, 2009
    Begging is not going to get you far on this forum, it will make you look silly. Why don't you ask a friend or family member to download it for you from their PC, and they can burn a DVD for you to install ADK.o_O

4. Bytebuster

Bytebuster MDL Addicted

Apr 30, 2013
    @Chrystopher; ...mate you're a member since oct. 2013 with 140 post under your belt so you must be aware of the rules?
    Please stop polluting this thread with continous requests *begging* - 8 'requests' sofar, even 'quoting' yourself; c'mon now thats rediculous by anyones standards.
    Besides, it doesn't do you any good as it puts members off helping you.
    Hey, just my 2cts.

5. Chrystopher

Chrystopher MDL Member

Oct 23, 2013
    Thanks abbodi1406 for the links :)

@steve4554, Bytebuster, and all the member of this forum :
    I'm really sorry if i'm making mistakes here. Forgive me.
    :worthy: :(

Next time, i won't be like that anymore