Windows Download Integrator

Discussion in 'MDL Projects and Applications' started by Alphawaves, Aug 15, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Grah

Grah MDL Novice

Feb 7, 2012
    Hi alpha,

when i integrate driverpacks, does your program recognize if the driver is possible for this system?
    cause i have a driverpack with xp, vista, 7, 8 drivers in it - but i only want the win7 drivers to be added.

and i tried to integrate the full mcrip update, but most of them seemed to be not integrated correctly, cause after the win7 installation there were still found 100 neccessary updates.
    after that i downloaded an other updatepack only with 140 updates in it and this one worked way better.

and the last question, did you replicated the error with win7 starter and a languagepack i asked you in private message some weeks ago?

besides of the small questions i really like your tool:)

2. oldee

oldee MDL Member

May 27, 2012
    Thank you Alpha for your quick reply. I will do following your guide. Thank you gain.

3. Pareto Optimal

Pareto Optimal MDL Senior Member

Jun 2, 2012
    I manually created a Win8 AIO. Can I use this tool to add 32-bit and 64-bit recovery to my existing AIO?
    Thanks

4. Alphawaves

Alphawaves Super Moderator/Developer
    Staff Member

Aug 11, 2008
    Hi, i haven't added support for driverpacks, you would have to extract a driverpack to a folder then select that folder when adding drivers. This displays the driver info, XP, Vista, 7...
    The update integrator is working ok on my last test, i would just watch what updates you integrate (integrating that amount of updates will only cause problems).
    I cant remember what you asked about win7 starter and a languagepack.. ?

Sorry not at present..

5. kastrel

kastrel MDL Member

Mar 7, 2013
    hello guys,I would like to know if I can convert windows 8 retail to windows 8 VL with this tool, thanks:biggrin:

6. Alphawaves

Staff Member

Aug 11, 2008
    Sorry no ..

7. s1ave77

s1ave77 Has left at his own request

Aug 15, 2012
    Win 8 Retail can be activated via KMS if proper GVLK is installed, no need to convert anything here :D.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  8. Grah

Grah MDL Novice

Feb 7, 2012
    sorry i was a bit unclear :)
    i already added the drivers, my problem is, there are now 2400 drivers in your tool. but only 1000 are for win7. so now i have to manually select each one by one and unload it. it takes a long time, and i want to select multiple drivers in your menu and i want to sort them so that all not win7 drivers can be selected in one rush.

with all the updates yeah maybe its a little to much to integrate them all.

about the last point, here the pm again :)
    i used the original win7 x86 german msdn image.
    in your tool i selected win7 starter and then i integrated the english language pack.
    i tested the image then in a virtualbox environment.
    the starter in german works fine.
    the starter in english shows after "expanding windows files (100%)" an error: "windows could not set the offline locale information. error code 0x80000001"
    the same image with other versions (ei.cfg removed) worked fine in both languages.
    it was the language pack downloadable by your tool.
    i additionally tried the same the other way - english iso with german language pack, same problem.
    but i think there is a general problem with the starter edition, maybe there is something generally missing for language change

9. urie

urie Moderator
    Staff Member

May 21, 2007
    Just download Driver packs for Windows 7 only

10. Alphawaves

Staff Member

Aug 11, 2008
  11. kastrel

kastrel MDL Member

Mar 7, 2013
    hello, guys I am having trouble downloading the updates from windows 8 by the tool, is it just me? thanks :biggrin:

12. Grah

Grah MDL Novice

Feb 7, 2012
    hm strange, then ill give it another try o_0
    but thanks for testing
    maybe yes, i think i'll do that. but most of the driverpacks are not so good updated

13. naser

naser MDL Junior Member

Oct 4, 2012
    many tanks for great tool alphawaves it's woorrrkkkk for IE 10 LANGPACK

If you have time...please create guide definite for enable netfx3.5 on windows 8 images

because I don't know how to use windows download integrator for the enable netfx 3.5 on windows 8 images

tanks in advance :cheers:

14. Alphawaves

Staff Member

Aug 11, 2008
    #655 Alphawaves, Apr 8, 2013
    Last edited: Apr 15, 2013
    (OP)
    Please bear with me, this application is going through some changes. It will now also be an online tool so its next release will be renamed to WOOT (Windows Offline/Online Tool), i'm also providing a how to use.. :eek:
    Had to add download speed, was p---ing me of not knowing..:eek:
    Please continue to use its predecessor WDI in first post..
    I close here (only for short while until its release).
    Thanks..