Windows Embedded Standart 7 Language MUI packs.

Discussion in 'Windows Embedded' started by liliactr, Dec 3, 2010.

1. liliactr

liliactr MDL Member

Sep 3, 2009
    I need X86 X64 Turkish Language MUI packs.

As written here they are avaliable.

h**p://blogs.msdn.com/b/embedded/archive/2010/07/06/updates-for-windows-embedded-standard-7-are-now-available.aspx

I try to use Windows Embedded Developer Update (WEDU) tool but i couldn't manage to get it work.

If anybody has access to them can upload please.

2. sebus

sebus MDL Guru

Jul 23, 2008
  3. liliactr

liliactr MDL Member

Sep 3, 2009
    Thanks sebus.

First link is a good site to learn about embedded 7. Unfortunately there are not much sites to read about this subject. Also i don't know "why" because embedded 7 is a very versatile system that can be customized upon user demands. It gives the user to build his own windows with the features he want. Also microsoft gives 180 day trial free download. (Maybe with 5 rearms but anyway).

In every site about MUI packs on internet they give forwarding link to microsoft "ECE" web site. And this "ECE" links wants user login to download any stuff that i don't have. I am trial user. Update tool WEDU wants registration to download updates. I registered as a trial user. (Didn't want much stuff to register) but WEDU tool says unregistered always.

I don't see this MUI packs on msdn or technet. If somebody has login to this "ECE" sites and can upload i will pleased.

There should be somebody in this high-end windows community. I don't think will have luck another forum on internet.