windows explorer closes every minute

Discussion in 'Windows 7' started by pamadhilwankalan, Mar 12, 2014.

1. pamadhilwankalan

pamadhilwankalan MDL Junior Member

Nov 16, 2013
    i have assembled pc specifications are: i3 processor 3.10 ghz 2gb DDR3 RAM Intel motherboard DH61WW. I recently changed my RAM as suggested by my digital life friends due to BSOD problem. but now i am suffering from another problem. whenever i explore my pc then windows explorer closes showing problem and i have to open "my computer" again. it happens every minute. plus my pc doesn't respond many a times when clicking "my computer" icon on desktop. and i have to switch it off improperly. in rare cases ( not often) i face BSOD . when i try to read mini dump report then pc doesn't open the program to read BSOD. please help.

2. Mr.X

Mr.X MDL Guru

Jul 14, 2013
    Maybe it's time to reformat/re-install? You just have too many issues, I guess. :tea:

3. pamadhilwankalan

pamadhilwankalan MDL Junior Member

Nov 16, 2013
    #3 pamadhilwankalan, Mar 12, 2014
    Last edited: Mar 12, 2014
    (OP)
    in that case i will have to reinstall windows7 and apply DAZ loader again. plus unwillingly i will have to update windows upto 450 mb. it is very annoying. infact i installed windows7 just 2 months ago...not to long.

4. Mr.X

Mr.X MDL Guru

Jul 14, 2013
    I know but something or many things got corrupted when the defective RAM module was plugged. Plus it could be infected by malware, maybe.

5. s1ave77

s1ave77 Has left at his own request

Aug 15, 2012
    Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  6. eydee

eydee Guest

First you should run memtest86 as this really sounds like you replaced bad RAM for another bad RAM. If memtest comes out fine, reinstall the OS. After that, make sure you don't get infected by some malware that can do this and don't use ancient codecs which also can cause similar problems (when trying to generate thumbnails or property sheets).