Windows Home Server Installation for newbies

Discussion in 'Windows Server' started by mozack, Feb 27, 2009.

Tags:
  1. mozack

mozack MDL Novice

Feb 26, 2009
  2. offon7544

offon7544 MDL Expert

Sep 27, 2007
    Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. mozack

mozack MDL Novice

Feb 26, 2009
    Using your file, can that be done?

Hi,

Thanks for your quick answer. I'm sorry for answer you late, but i'm a litle busy.

Can i use the file you shared me? or i have to make a new 1b and change the file you send me?

Thank you very much

Regards

4. offon7544

offon7544 MDL Expert

Sep 27, 2007
    Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  5. jrs.reign

jrs.reign MDL Novice

Jun 12, 2009
    Next, we will install Windows Home Server and configure it. ... Turn on the computer and insert the Windows Home Server "Server Installation" disc._____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

6. sebus

sebus MDL Guru

Jul 23, 2008
    #8 sebus, Jun 12, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: May 23, 2017
  7. jiriteach

jiriteach MDL Novice

Jul 30, 2009
    Dam I tried to follow some of the instructions to flash the original BIOS images and now I have bricked my machine.

Machine powers on and so does all of the drives, but nothing further happens. Nothing on the screen as well.

I have tried a bundle of things to get it back but nothing.

I am getting another BIOS chip which should fix the problem.

Cheers