Windows Integration Guide - murphy78

Discussion in 'Windows 8' started by murphy78, Sep 5, 2013.

1. murphy78

murphy78 MDL DISM Enthusiast

Nov 18, 2012
    #621 murphy78, Oct 23, 2014
    Last edited: Oct 23, 2014
    (OP)
    .net 4.5.3 is a release candidate only. It's different from netfx3 which contains 2.0 through 3.5.1.
    The disk cleanup with admin permissions will go through and remove the superseded components.
    For example, if you integrate an update and then a rollup monthly update comes along the next month and supersedes the previous update, it will remove it.
    You'll still have the option to remove the monthly update and get back the original versions of files if you have a problem, but there will only be 2 copies of the file (one normal and one backup delta) instead of 3.

You can delete the %windir%\softwaredistribution\ folder manually if you wish (as long as wuauserv is stopped), but it is typically deleted by sysprep.
    For resetbase, I actually would not recommend it unless you are extremely tight on space, such as a very small ssd drive.
    Although it seems like winsxs and the backups folder take up tons of space, they actually take up half of what they report.
    This is because everything in the winsxs folder is just a linked version of the existing system file. It's reported twice, but that's misleading.

I don't know about the reagentc disable. If you want my advice, change the winre.wim, offline, before you ever do the first install.
    You will experience nothing but problems if you try to modify a winre, after the first install.

2. murphy78

Nov 18, 2012
    The script is just a basic tool to help people.
    You can run the various commands yourself.
    The backup command just copies the file from the original filename to filename.bak

The decryption is just ran by using .\dism\esddecrypt.exe filename.esd CRYPTOID

With the v4, it detects the tech preview esd files and automatically applies the cryptoid during decryption process, but you can find the commands and run them manually.

I guess I don't understand what you are advocating. It's not very clear, sorry.

3. phox

phox MDL Junior Member

Jan 10, 2010
    First level of the selection should give opportunity to chose which index number to extract.

I have done the rest you are suggesting but I have not necessary knowledge to make it elegant.

4. Flipp3r

Flipp3r MDL Expert

Feb 11, 2009
    Thanks for the info..

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  5. murphy78

Nov 18, 2012
    Oh... that's a misunderstanding then. These scripts are for the encrypted esd files we get from the windows store.
    They always come in the same format: 4 indexes.
    Index 1 is the iso layout
    Index 2 is the boot.wim index 1 (non-bootable)
    Index 3 is the boot.wim index 2 (bootable)
    Index 4 is the install.wim(esd)

6. phox

phox MDL Junior Member

Jan 10, 2010
    That's exactly why I suggested that first level of the selection should give opportunity
    to chose which index number to extract and not to extract automatically only index 4.

7. s1ave77

s1ave77 Has left at his own request

Aug 15, 2012
    The script you are referring to (which is actually made by abbodi1406) offers the most used options. Either to extract the install.wim(esd) or to create the complete ISO.

If you need it more specific do it manually.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  8. Flipp3r

Flipp3r MDL Expert

Feb 11, 2009
    I've got a weird issue.
    I've installed Win811 in VM, enabled NetFX3, installed .Net4.5.2, all windows updates Sysprep with Generalize, Capture to wim.
    if I then mount this wim & set the default Manufacturer key for OEM-DM I get no error.
    Now if I install this on a motherboard without MSDM Table the key should be the default OEM-DM key & the channel should be OEM-DM.
    Instead, slmgr reports retail & a different key is shown. Product Key Viewer shows the OEM-DM key by default but if I select IE it shows the retail key.
    WTF is going on??? I'm used to integrating everything offline & never had this issue before...
    Retail-OEM.png

9. phox

phox MDL Junior Member

Jan 10, 2010
    #629 phox, Oct 28, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 20, 2017
  10. murphy78

Nov 18, 2012
    #630 murphy78, Oct 28, 2014
    (OP)
  11. phox

phox MDL Junior Member

Jan 10, 2010
    Could you or abbodi make it working, please? :worthy:

12. murphy78

Nov 18, 2012
    What's the point? The cmd script already works.
    Like I said, there's no reason to use powershell if you're not doing anything that requires powershell.

13. phox

phox MDL Junior Member

Jan 10, 2010
    It is not question of cmd versus PS script, but as far as I understand, this script gives integrated solution to convert
    9860.0.141008-2044.fbl_release_clientpro_ret_x86fre_en-us_4268ed97873110ab801beb19b3f5016090623c7c.esd
    into Win10Pro ISO in one go.

14. murphy78

Nov 18, 2012
    #634 murphy78, Oct 28, 2014
    (OP)
    If all you want is to convert without a delay or choice, you can simply remove the menu, choice command, and pauses, and simply go straight to the conversion.
    The cmd script has 4 options so that people who simply want to export the operable index (4) can do so, in esd and wim format, or if they wish to make an iso, they can do that.
    For instance, in the 4c script, you could change it to be:
    Code:
    @echo off
    title ESD DECRYPTION
    %windir%\system32\reg.exe query "HKU\S-1-5-19" 1>nul 2>nul || (
    echo      -------
    echo  *** WARNING ***
    echo      -------
    echo.
    echo.
    echo ADMINISTRATOR PRIVILEGES NOT DETECTED
    echo ____________________________________________________________________________
    echo.
    echo This script require administrator privileges.
    echo.
    echo To do so, right click on this script and select 'Run as administrator'
    echo.
    echo.
    echo.
    echo Press any key to exit...
    pause >nul
    goto :eof
    )

for /f "tokens=6 delims=[]. " %%G in ('ver') do set winbuild=%%G
    if %winbuild% GEQ 9600 if exist %windir%\servicing\Editions\WimBootConfig.ini (
    SET DISMRoot=%windir%\system32\dism.exe
    goto :prepare
    )

SET regKeyPathFound=1
    SET wowRegKeyPathFound=1
    REG QUERY "HKLM\Software\Wow6432Node\Microsoft\Windows Kits\Installed Roots" /v KitsRoot81 1>NUL 2>NUL || SET wowRegKeyPathFound=0
    REG QUERY "HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Windows Kits\Installed Roots" /v KitsRoot81 1>NUL 2>NUL || SET regKeyPathFound=0
    if %wowRegKeyPathFound% EQU 0 (
      if %regKeyPathFound% EQU 0 (
        goto :skip
      ) else (
        SET regKeyPath=HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Windows Kits\Installed Roots
      )
    ) else (
        SET regKeyPath=HKLM\Software\Wow6432Node\Microsoft\Windows Kits\Installed Roots
    )
    FOR /F "skip=2 tokens=2*" %%i IN ('REG QUERY "%regKeyPath%" /v KitsRoot81') DO (SET KitsRoot=%%j)
    SET DandIRoot=%KitsRoot%Assessment and Deployment Kit\Deployment Tools
    cd /d "%DandIRoot%\%PROCESSOR_ARCHITECTURE%\DISM"
    for /f "tokens=5 delims=:." %%G in ('dism /English /? ^| find /i "Version"') do set dismver=%%G
    if %dismver% LSS 17029 goto :skip
    cd /d "%~dp0"
    SET DISMRoot=%DandIRoot%\%PROCESSOR_ARCHITECTURE%\DISM\dism.exe
    goto :prepare

:skip
    SET DISMRoot=%~dp0dism\dism.exe

:prepare
    if not exist "%~dp0dism\dism.exe" goto :eof
    color 1f
    cd /d "%~dp0"
    setlocal EnableDelayedExpansion
    SET ENCRYPTEDESD=
    SET ERRORTEMP=

if "%1"=="" (
    set _esd=0
    if exist "*.esd" (for /f %%i in ('dir /b "*.esd"') do (call set /a _esd+=1))
    if !_esd! equ 0 (
      echo.
      echo ===============================================================================
      echo ERROR: no ESD file specified or found in the current directory
      echo ===============================================================================
      echo.
      echo Press any key to exit.
      pause >nul
      )
    if !_esd! gtr 1 goto :prompt
    for /f %%i in ('dir /b "*.esd"') do set ENCRYPTEDESD=%%i
    ) else (
    SET ENCRYPTEDESD=%~1
    )
    goto :check

:prompt
    echo.
    echo Auto Detect found more than one ESD file in the current directory
    echo Type / Paste name of the desired ESD file to process
    echo.
    set /p ENCRYPTEDESD=
    if [%ENCRYPTEDESD%]==[] goto :QUIT

:check
    dism\dism.exe /get-wiminfo /wimfile:%ENCRYPTEDESD% 1>nul 2>nul || (
    echo.
    echo ERROR: Specified file not found or damaged
    echo.
    pause >nul
    )

dism\dism.exe /english /get-wiminfo /wimfile:%ENCRYPTEDESD% /index:4 | find /i "Architecture" >nul
    IF %ERRORLEVEL% NEQ 0 (
    echo.
    echo There is a problem reading the index architecture.
    echo.
    pause >nul
    )
    for /f "tokens=2 delims=: " %%i in ('dism\dism.exe /english /get-wiminfo /wimfile:%ENCRYPTEDESD% /index:4 ^| find /i "Architecture"') do set arch=%%i

dism\dism.exe /english /get-wiminfo /wimfile:%ENCRYPTEDESD% /index:4 | find /i "Edition" >nul
    IF %ERRORLEVEL% NEQ 0 (
    echo.
    echo There is a problem reading the index edition id.
    echo.
    pause >nul
    )
    for /f "tokens=2 delims=: " %%i in ('dism\dism.exe /english /get-wiminfo /wimfile:%ENCRYPTEDESD% /index:4 ^| find /i "Edition"') do set editionid=%%i

dism\dism.exe /english /get-wiminfo /wimfile:%ENCRYPTEDESD% /index:4 | find /i "Default" >nul
    IF %ERRORLEVEL% NEQ 0 (
    echo.
    echo There is a problem reading the index language id.
    echo.
    pause >nul
    )
    for /f "tokens=1" %%i in ('dism\dism.exe /english /get-wiminfo /wimfile:%ENCRYPTEDESD% /index:4 ^| find /i "Default"') do set langid=%%i

dism\dism.exe /english /get-wiminfo /wimfile:%ENCRYPTEDESD% /index:4 | find /i "Version" >nul
    IF %ERRORLEVEL% NEQ 0 (
    echo.
    echo There is a problem reading the index version.
    echo.
    pause >nul
    )
    for /f "skip=1 tokens=4 delims=:." %%G in ('dism\dism.exe /english /get-wiminfo /wimfile:%ENCRYPTEDESD% /index:4 ^| find /i "Version"') do set build=%%G

dism\dism.exe /english /get-wiminfo /wimfile:%ENCRYPTEDESD% /index:4 | find /i "ServicePack Build" >nul
    IF %ERRORLEVEL% NEQ 0 (
    echo.
    echo There is a problem reading the index build.
    echo.
    pause >nul
    )
    for /f "tokens=3 delims=: " %%i in ('dism\dism.exe /english /get-wiminfo /wimfile:%ENCRYPTEDESD% /index:4 ^| find /i "ServicePack Build"') do set svcbuild=%%i

set tag=IR3
    if %svcbuild% EQU 17056 set tag=IR4
    if /i "%arch%"=="x86" set arch=X86
    if /i "%arch%"=="x64" set arch=X64
    if /i "%langid%"=="ar-sa" set langid=AR-SA
    if /i "%langid%"=="en-gb" set langid=EN-GB
    if /i "%langid%"=="en-us" set langid=EN-US
    if /i "%langid%"=="es-es" set langid=ES-ES
    if /i "%langid%"=="fr-fr" set langid=FR-FR
    if /i "%langid%"=="pt-br" set langid=PT-BR
    if /i "%langid%"=="pt-pt" set langid=PT-PT
    if /i "%langid%"=="ru-ru" set langid=RU-RU
    if /i "%langid%"=="th-th" set langid=TH-TH
    if /i "%langid%"=="tr-tr" set langid=TR-TR
    if /i "%langid%"=="bg-bg" set langid=BG-BG
    if /i "%langid%"=="cs-cz" set langid=CS-CZ
    if /i "%langid%"=="da-dk" set langid=DA-DK
    if /i "%langid%"=="de-de" set langid=DE-DE
    if /i "%langid%"=="el-gr" set langid=EL-GR
    if /i "%langid%"=="et-ee" set langid=ET-EE
    if /i "%langid%"=="fi-fi" set langid=FI-FI
    if /i "%langid%"=="he-il" set langid=HE-IL
    if /i "%langid%"=="hr-hr" set langid=HR-HR
    if /i "%langid%"=="hu-hu" set langid=HU-HU
    if /i "%langid%"=="it-it" set langid=IT-IT
    if /i "%langid%"=="lt-lt" set langid=LT-LT
    if /i "%langid%"=="lv-lv" set langid=LV-LV
    if /i "%langid%"=="nb-no" set langid=NB-NO
    if /i "%langid%"=="nl-nl" set langid=NL-NL
    if /i "%langid%"=="pl-pl" set langid=PL-PL
    if /i "%langid%"=="ro-ro" set langid=RO-RO
    if /i "%langid%"=="sk-sk" set langid=SK-SK
    if /i "%langid%"=="sl-si" set langid=SL-SI
    if /i "%langid%"=="sr-latn-rs" set langid=SR-LATN-RS
    if /i "%langid%"=="sv-se" set langid=SV-SE
    if /i "%langid%"=="ja-jp" set langid=JA-JP
    if /i "%langid%"=="ko-kr" set langid=KO-KR
    if /i "%langid%"=="uk-ua" set langid=UK-UA
    if /i "%langid%"=="zh-cn" set langid=ZH-CN
    if /i "%langid%"=="zh-hk" set langid=ZH-HK
    if /i "%langid%"=="zh-tw" set langid=ZH-TW
    set DVDLABEL=%tag%_CCSA_%arch%FRER_%langid%_DV9
    if "%editionid%"=="CoreSingleLanguage" set DVDLABEL=%tag%_CSLA_%arch%FRER_%langid%_DV9
    if "%editionid%"=="ProfessionalWMC" set DVDLABEL=%tag%_CPWMCA_%arch%FRER_%langid%_DV9
    if "%editionid%"=="CoreCountrySpecific" set DVDLABEL=%tag%_CCHA_%arch%FRER_%langid%_DV9
    if "%editionid%"=="Core" set DVDLABEL=%tag%_CCOA_%arch%FRER_%langid%_DV9
    if "%editionid%"=="CoreN" set DVDLABEL=%tag%_CCNA_%arch%FRER_%langid%_DV9
    if "%editionid%"=="Professional" set DVDLABEL=%tag%_CPRA_%arch%FRER_%langid%_DV9
    if "%editionid%"=="ProfessionalN" set DVDLABEL=%tag%_CPRNA_%arch%FRER_%langid%_DV9
    if "%editionid%"=="CoreConnected" set DVDLABEL=%tag%_CCONA_%arch%FRER_%langid%_DV9
    if "%editionid%"=="CoreConnectedN" set DVDLABEL=%tag%_CCONNA_%arch%FRER_%langid%_DV9
    if "%editionid%"=="CoreConnectedSingleLanguage" set DVDLABEL=%tag%_CCSLA_%arch%FRER_%langid%_DV9
    if "%editionid%"=="CoreConnectedCountrySpecific" set DVDLABEL=%tag%_CCCHA_%arch%FRER_%langid%_DV9
    if "%editionid%"=="ProfessionalStudent" set DVDLABEL=%tag%_CPSA_%arch%FRER_%langid%_DV9
    if "%editionid%"=="ProfessionalStudentN" set DVDLABEL=%tag%_CPSNA_%arch%FRER_%langid%_DV9
    if %build% GTR 9600 if "%editionid%"=="Professional" set DVDLABEL=JM1_CPRA_%arch%FRER_%langid%_DV9
    if %build% GTR 9600 if "%editionid%"=="Enterprise" set DVDLABEL=JM1_CENA_%arch%FREV_%langid%_DV9

:MAINMENU
    GOTO :Selection4

:Selection4
    CALL :DECRYPT
    echo Creating ISO Structure Layout...
    IF EXIST ISOFOLDER\ rmdir /s /q ISOFOLDER\
    mkdir ISOFOLDER
    "%DISMRoot%" /apply-image /imagefile:"%ENCRYPTEDESD%" /index:1 /applydir:ISOFOLDER\
    SET ERRORTEMP=%ERRORLEVEL%
    IF %ERRORTEMP% NEQ 0 (echo.&echo Errors were reported during dism apply.&PAUSE&GOTO :QUIT)
    del ISOFOLDER\MediaMeta.xml
    echo.
    echo Exporting ESD Index 2 to a new boot.wim file...
    mkdir temp
    "%DISMRoot%" /Quiet /Capture-Image /ImageFile:ISOFOLDER\sources\boot.wim /CaptureDir:.\temp /Name:container /Compress:max
    rmdir /s /q temp
    "%DISMRoot%" /Export-Image /SourceImageFile:"%ENCRYPTEDESD%" /SourceIndex:2 /DestinationImageFile:ISOFOLDER\sources\boot.wim /compress:recovery /Bootable
    IF %ERRORTEMP% NEQ 0 (echo.&echo Errors were reported during dism export.&PAUSE&GOTO :QUIT)
    "%DISMRoot%" /Quiet /Delete-Image /ImageFile:ISOFOLDER\sources\boot.wim /Index:1
    echo.
    echo Exporting ESD Index 3 to the boot.wim file...
    "%DISMRoot%" /Export-Image /SourceImageFile:"%ENCRYPTEDESD%" /SourceIndex:3 /DestinationImageFile:ISOFOLDER\sources\boot.wim /compress:recovery /Bootable
    IF %ERRORTEMP% NEQ 0 (echo.&echo Errors were reported during dism export.&PAUSE&GOTO :QUIT)
    echo.
    echo Exporting ESD Index 4 to a new install.wim file...
    mkdir temp
    "%DISMRoot%" /Quiet /Capture-Image /ImageFile:ISOFOLDER\sources\install.wim /CaptureDir:.\temp /Name:container /Compress:max /CheckIntegrity
    rmdir /s /q temp
    "%DISMRoot%" /Export-Image /SourceImageFile:"%ENCRYPTEDESD%" /SourceIndex:4 /DestinationImageFile:ISOFOLDER\sources\install.wim /compress:recovery /CheckIntegrity
    "%DISMRoot%" /Quiet /Delete-Image /ImageFile:ISOFOLDER\sources\install.wim /Index:1 /CheckIntegrity
    if "%editionid%"=="ProfessionalWMC" (
    echo.
    echo Integrating Generic WMC Tokens
    echo.
    pushd .\dism
    wimlib-imagex.exe update "%~dp0ISOFOLDER\sources\install.wim" 1 --check < wim-update.txt 1>nul 2>nul
    popd
    )
    echo.
    echo Creating ISO file...
    dism\oscdimg.exe -bootdata:2#p0,e,b"ISOFOLDER\boot\etfsboot.com"#pEF,e,b"ISOFOLDER\efi\Microsoft\boot\efisys.bin" ^
    -o -h -m -u2 -udfver102 ^
    -t09/24/2014,09:20:28 -g ^
    -l%DVDLABEL% ^
    ISOFOLDER ^
    %DVDLABEL%.iso
    IF %ERRORTEMP% NEQ 0 (echo.&echo Errors were reported during ISO creation.)
    GOTO :QUIT

:DECRYPT
    if not exist %ENCRYPTEDESD%.bak (
    echo Backing up original esd file...
    copy %ENCRYPTEDESD% %ENCRYPTEDESD%.bak >nul
    )
    echo.
    echo Running Decryption program...
    echo.
    if %build% EQU 9600 (
    dism\esddecrypt.exe %ENCRYPTEDESD%
    if %ERRORLEVEL% EQU 0 exit /b
    )
    if %build% GTR 9600 (
    dism\esddecrypt.exe %ENCRYPTEDESD% 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
    if %ERRORLEVEL% EQU 0 exit /b
    )
    echo.
    echo Errors were reported during ESD decryption.
    pause >nul
    GOTO :QUIT

:QUIT
    IF EXIST ISOFOLDER\ rmdir /s /q ISOFOLDER\
    IF EXIST %ENCRYPTEDESD%.bak (
    del /f /q %ENCRYPTEDESD% >nul 2>&1
    ren %ENCRYPTEDESD%.bak %ENCRYPTEDESD%
    )
    In that example, I've removed the choices and the non-error pauses.
    It will effectively make a wim-based iso, where the install.wim is used.
    The error pauses are not removed because they don't appear unless something goes wrong.

15. phox

phox MDL Junior Member

Jan 10, 2010
    I am sorry for my english. I am doing it as you have described, but it will be more elegant to have posibility
    to extract Media, PEboot, SUboot and install .wims and build full flesh Win10Pr0 ISO in one go.

16. murphy78

Nov 18, 2012
    That's exactly what it does.

17. phox

phox MDL Junior Member

Jan 10, 2010
    That's it, thank you very much.

18. armond

armond MDL Addicted

Jun 16, 2008
    #638 armond, Nov 19, 2014
    Last edited: Nov 19, 2014
    Hi murphy78 and all,
    Well, Good things to play with.:)
    Now, I have a question. How we can disable UAC after mounting install.wim? I mean setting the value to 0 in "EnableLUA" subkey in
    HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Policies\System
    Thanks!

19. s1ave77

s1ave77 Has left at his own request

Aug 15, 2012
    #639 s1ave77, Nov 19, 2014

Code:
    reg load "HKLM\#Soft" "e:\win\mount\windows\system32\config\software"
    #Soft = name under which the software hive is loaded under HKLM
    e:\win\mount = Path to mount folder

will load mounted:
    Code:
    HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Policies\System
    as:
    Code:
    HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\#Soft\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Policies\System
    Unload:
    Code:
    reg unload "HKLM\#Soft"

20. ColdZero

ColdZero MDL Android 17

Nov 9, 2009