Windows is not genuine after installing MUI with Vistalizator!

Discussion in 'Windows 7' started by so.very.tired, Jan 4, 2012.

1. theusermustuse

theusermustuse MDL Novice

Jun 7, 2013
    #21 theusermustuse, Jun 8, 2013
    Last edited: Jun 8, 2013
    But Windows Loader in the profile tab prior to the upgrade to Ultimate showed Acer certificate and SLIC. I assumed the Acer OEM would work, and it did upgrade after some tries..

2. Carlos Detweiller

Carlos Detweiller Emperor of Ice-Cream

Dec 21, 2012
    So you're good now, or still nothing?

3. Dre009

Dre009 MDL Addicted

Oct 26, 2009
    The Report shows that the certificate is there.
    Online validation only says that you are genuine, it does not say you are activated. Trial state is also genuine.
    Reinstall the loader and reboot

4. theusermustuse

theusermustuse MDL Novice

Jun 7, 2013
    I finally installed the loader, and everything worked. But I am still curious as to the reason why I couldn't validate without the loader with the Acer OEM product key when my certificate and SLIC were already Acer OEM. So there shouldn't have been any problem as far as I understand...

5. Dre009

Dre009 MDL Addicted

Oct 26, 2009
    This i cannot answer, you would have to ask DAZ, BobSheep or another advanced member here. They have encountered this problem before

6. Superfly

Superfly MDL Expert

Jan 12, 2010
    Code:
    0xC004E003

Description:
    The Software Licensing Service reported that the license evaluation failed

Only explanation I can offer is that the cert got corrupted somehow - the reason no cert error code is that the cert is obviously a valid one but 'cos signature mismatches unable to activate - that may also be the reason -rilc didn't make a difference - only way is to delete/replace the cert and -ilc ...

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...