Windows Loader and Zoostorm PC

Discussion in 'Windows 7' started by Fluke32, Apr 22, 2012.

1. Fluke32

Fluke32 MDL Novice

Mar 8, 2011
    Hello,
    On Ebay there is a zoostorm desktop with no operating system. It looks pretty powerful and as I need a new PC Im considering taking the plunge.
    However, does anyone know if the Daz Loader will work on a Zoostorm (I have not heard of them before)?
    The model is a Zoostorm 7873-1058 and its on the ebay deal of the day thing.
    Thanking you all in advance for any advice and help you kind people can give!
    Fluke32

2. Tito

Tito Super Mod / Adviser
    Staff Member

Nov 30, 2009
    Obviously Daz's loader should work... if not, then you should alter the default settings. ;)

Or get the bios modded.

3. Fluke32

Fluke32 MDL Novice

Mar 8, 2011
    Thanks Tito. I have used the loader on a laptop which was very simple but this is a make I have not heard of before. Im not brave enough to get the BIOS modded and probably only have the confidence to press an activate button. In terms of techiness you guys are at the top of the mountain while Im still packing my rucksack!!!

4. sebus

sebus MDL Guru

Jul 23, 2008
    What a problem, it is a PC, most likely with Asus mobo of some sorts

sebus

5. Fluke32

Fluke32 MDL Novice

Mar 8, 2011
    Its a desktop PC, has the following specs.
    Processor - AMD Triple Core A6 3500 2.1GHz,3MB Cache
    Memory - 8GB DDR3 1333MHz
    Graphics - AMD Radeon 6530D
    I am not sure if I am allowed to post a direct link to it on here, I doubt that I am so I wont risk it.

6. PhaseDoubt

PhaseDoubt MDL Expert

Dec 24, 2011
    #6 PhaseDoubt, Apr 23, 2012
    Last edited: Apr 23, 2012
    I've used Daz's loader solely on desktops with Gigabyte, Asus and a few other boards. Never had a problem. Not to say I won't in the future but none so far.

I'd think you're far more likely to have problems with eBay than with Daz's loader.

7. Fluke32

Fluke32 MDL Novice

Mar 8, 2011
    Thanks PhaseDoubt. I have used it on a laptop no problem. I just downloaded the latest version and it does have a code for zoostorm computers for the windows 7 starter version so I guess they are supported. I dont know what make the motherboard is though.
    I will probably take the plunge. If it doesnt work I can always just stick linux on it I guess.

8. FreeStyler

FreeStyler MDL Guru

Jun 23, 2007
    The availability of the zoostorm SLIC & Certificate and Starter edition OEM:SLP key within Windows Loader has absolutely nothing to do with the fact of it would work on your motherboard. Like PhaseDoubt already tried to make clear, the loader works on lets say nearly 98% percent out of the box, if your system belongs to the 2% that doesn't work you are at the right place here as issues can easily be resolved. (Daz, BobSheep)

9. Fluke32

Fluke32 MDL Novice

Mar 8, 2011
    Thank you FreeStyler, I think I had confused myself slightly and my apologies for asking something thats probably asked many times on here in one way or another. I am very grateful for the advice and patience shown on here. Im going to take the plunge and I am sure it will all go like clockwork.
    Thank you once again.

10. sirfranny

sirfranny MDL Novice

Sep 18, 2009
    i used it last week on 7 x64 zoostorm with no problems

11. Fluke32

Fluke32 MDL Novice

Mar 8, 2011
    Sirfranny
    Thats just what I needed to hear thank you. Im going to take the plunge.