Windows Loader: Unsupported Partition Table Part 2

Discussion in 'Windows 7' started by elula, Feb 5, 2013.

1. Aninvitedsoul

Aninvitedsoul MDL Senior Member

Sep 14, 2012
    Create a thread for your problem to be in focus.You'll get answers from OPs to help you.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. xoxide

xoxide MDL Novice

Mar 29, 2010
    ok thanks for the suggestion.. usually i read a ton of information but normally find the solution already handled by someone else.. this time i'm banging my head against the wall

3. Aninvitedsoul

Aninvitedsoul MDL Senior Member

Sep 14, 2012
    Like this :wallhead:.Cool down my friend.Now you have your thread and I can see you got some good answers,as I told you to do.I guess you're calm now.Never deal with P.C.s when you are angry,just shut it down till you cool down.And you should be patient,sometimes people wait for days to receive an answer.You were late and the forum was running slow;not a lot of
    members.I hope things go fine with you now.:)

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  4. Morph69

Morph69 MDL Novice

Apr 28, 2015
    Having read through all of these 12 pages, I have tried a couple steps but am still having an issue.

Last night I used the small partition manager mentioned previously, i deleted all the partitions on my boot drive and set to mbr as it defaulted to gpt even though its a 128gig ssd but unfortunately I am still having an issue my system booted and I managed to install windows 7 but on first boot I got the ntdlr is missing error :(

Previously I was unable to install windows as it wasnt picking up my boot drive, I then used a partition manage from herins boot cd to remove all the partitions but somehow windows install didnt recognise the drives so i had to reformat and partition it again and then it created 3 drives, 1 for the boot, 1 for some reason or another and 1 for windows, but once windows was installed I had the same issue that everyone is asking about here, unsupported partition.

My main question is, why now, why am i getting this error when I havent had this issue before, ever in the 15-20 years I have been working with computers, installing windows and building pc's :eek:.

Any assistance would be greatly appreciated.