Windows Not Genuine issue

Discussion in 'Windows 7' started by pythag0rus, Apr 11, 2010.

1. pythag0rus

pythag0rus MDL Novice

Sep 19, 2009
    Hey guys,
    well this is a weird one for me. I have a computer with Windows 7 Ultimate and it had an old Hazar loader on it. It worked fine until it got hit with the Windows Not Genuine problem.

So I tried loading up Hazar's new Loader, 1.6.1d and when rebooting, still not activated, still saying not genuine. So I tried Daz loader 1.7.9 and i chose default mode, alternative mode and nothing, still not genuine. I went back to hazar's loader, tried doing a repair activation and then installing the loader again and still nothing.

One thing I noticed is that when I click in Hazar's loader on Activation Status, I see "Windows is in notification mode".

Any help or guidance would be extremely appreciated!

2. timesurfer

timesurfer MDL Developer

Nov 22, 2009
    Hazar loader is not supported anymore and he actually suggests using Daz loader

Use Daz loader to uninstall then reboot then use daz loader. Also in Section 6-H of the Repository there are commands to clear loaders from boot partition so that loader will work properly.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Daz

Daz MDL Developer / Admin
    Staff Member

Jul 31, 2009
    Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  4. pythag0rus

pythag0rus MDL Novice

Sep 19, 2009
    Hey,

Thanks for the responses.

No i'm not using any pre-activated or BIE release. The windows version was taken straight from here (torrrent)... so it is the MSDN version.

5. pythag0rus

pythag0rus MDL Novice

Sep 19, 2009
    Thank you guys!
    Worked perfectly! Had to do what Daz said and rerun WAT via MS website!

6. xrdguy

xrdguy MDL Novice

Feb 17, 2010
    Why I dont see that thanks button. I have lots of admiration for all the people working on to provide free tools