windows store backup save game

Discussion in 'Windows 8' started by Tidus FFX, Jun 30, 2013.

1. Tidus FFX

Tidus FFX MDL Junior Member

Nov 11, 2012
    #1 Tidus FFX, Jun 30, 2013
    Last edited: Jun 30, 2013
    Hello guys, since often I format the pc, I wanted to know if it is possible to save files to save games in store, even the folder, the important thing is that after formatting can start from where I left off in games .. . There are no hidden folders where Windows puts the save game?

Thanks.

sorry for my english :)

2. Tidus FFX

Tidus FFX MDL Junior Member

Nov 11, 2012
    no one can help me?

3. ljimbo

ljimbo MDL Novice

Mar 10, 2010
    Not sure how to get it using the Modern UI.. but from the desktop its easy
    make sure you have the User files icon added -> right click desktop -> personalize -> Change desktop icons and enable User Files

now you'l have a icon ont he desktop with your User name.. open that and from there you should see Saved Games open that and thats where you should find most of your saved games files (if they follow proper procedure for saved files from Vista onwards)

i usually keep that folder on a separate drive and when i reformat i just right click the Saved Games folder from within the user Files icon -> properties -> location and change that to where i keep it stored.. works for most games.. there are a few that dont work.. but that'l be something you need to work out for yourself ;)