Windows Update and Blue Screen: Page Fault in Nonpaged Area

Discussion in 'Windows 10' started by Multivsys, Apr 18, 2022.

1. AveYo

AveYo MDL Expert

Feb 10, 2009
    There are no bad versions of Windows 10 shared over here. It's your accumulated stuff over what seems years and you know it (drm-breaking stuff).
    Those are Enterprise LTSC. Worth a shot since it theoretically the most "stable" and has a bit less bloat.
    Once you get your system up and running properly, you should be able to switch to any version or edition.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. atgpud2003

atgpud2003 MDL Addicted

Apr 30, 2015
    Multivsys,

Backup all your personal files whatever you can, sound like your OS'es completely mess up.. then set a side and do clean install by delete all exiting partition your C: drive included everything 1 HDD or SSD hard drive, and then install fresh.. Make sure you have hardware new drivers and double check your Bios is up to date.. Good luck!

ATGPUD2003

P.S. I am using Windows 10 Pro for Workstation Ver. 21H2 (OS built: 19044.1645) Running i7-Core with 16GB Ram and handful SDD and HDD and 2 burners and 1 reader..

3. Multivsys

Multivsys MDL Novice

Jan 15, 2020
    #23 Multivsys, Apr 20, 2022
    Last edited: Apr 20, 2022
    (OP)
    You are probably right. I must have misremembered. Do you think that the problem could also be hardware related? In any case, I will have to back up my files and settings before attempting the reinstallation.

Edit: What's the best program to use to burn the Windows 10 ISO to a disc?

Thanks, atgpud2003. That sounds like an interesting idea. I had not thought of replacing my hardware and/or upgrading my bios. It has been a while since I have bought new hardware. In fact, I bought my Samsung SSD 860 EVO 2TB, which I use as my system drive, over a year ago.

4. atgpud2003

atgpud2003 MDL Addicted

Apr 30, 2015
    Thank you, Yeah.. Also, My suggestion is get 1 SSD is 1TB for OS'es and Applications.. Then 2nd Samsung 2TB SSD for Data like; Music, Download, Documents and Photos/Videos.. this way much more safe.. :)

ATGPUD2003