windows updates you shouldnt install on pirated win8

Discussion in 'Windows 8' started by sanriver12, May 29, 2013.

1. sanriver12

sanriver12 MDL Novice

Nov 2, 2009
    i'm interested in knowing which windows updates are safe to install on pirated windows 8 systems.
    i know for a fact that there are updates which check legitimate activation and deactivate the OS

I installed all microsoft office 2013 updates to this date whith any activation issues, so

which updates should we avoid? list them here please.

thx

2. Jessica Alba

Jessica Alba MDL Expert

Jul 26, 2009
    none so far if you use kms emulators like MTK and kmspico :D

3. PaulDesmond

PaulDesmond MDL Magnet

Aug 6, 2009
    Can you name such updates which detect your W8 as pirated? You say you know some ...

4. EFA11

EFA11 Avatar Guru

Oct 7, 2010
    Only way they would be detected at this point is if someone used a hacktivator. I've installed several different methods with full updates and no interference at all

5. PaulDesmond

PaulDesmond MDL Magnet

Aug 6, 2009
    lol ... this was a one post member try. No response tells us all.

Guess this thread can be closed :D

6. Jessica Alba

Jessica Alba MDL Expert

Jul 26, 2009
    :closed: yup another useless thread

7. oldsh_t

oldsh_t MDL Expert

Dec 23, 2009
    Not exactly true. :biggrin:
    I have downloaded and installed a hacked Win8 almost 2 months ago. I know, I know, being a member of MDL I should have not done that. I only did this because I just wanted to see what all the hype was about with Win8, and did not care if I got shut down. In fact after playing with it for a while, (and I was not impressed) I started with the updates to see If I could get shut down. I accept any and every update that they through at me hopping to get caught, but so far I am still activated. Dam M$, you can never count on them:bangin: Now I don't use this Win8 everyday, I only use it to check for updates to see what will happen. I figured that I would have been shut down long ago.... but that has not happened yet. I will probably get shut down at some point, but I may not be able to wait it out. I will be needing that partition for other things soon.

8. Jessica Alba

Jessica Alba MDL Expert

Jul 26, 2009
    a hacktivator only fakes activation, the windows was not really activated at all:D

9. EFA11

EFA11 Avatar Guru

Oct 7, 2010
    lol you explained that it was true since you used a hacked system lol :biggrin:

10. SpeedDream

SpeedDream MDL Addicted

Feb 20, 2012
    This makes no sense, what are "hacktivators"?:confused: Daz loader and those? why do people still use those? I've installed Windows 8 and office 2013 with MTK or this kms ws2012 virtual machine got all the updates and went fine, went to microsoft's genuine check website just for the sake of it and went fine. what's all this hype about? Let's wait for 8.1 or blue to worry about
    have a good one!

11. Carlos Detweiller

Carlos Detweiller Emperor of Ice-Cream

Dec 21, 2012
    Hacktivators are those manipulating or sabotaging system files in order to make the system show an activated state. Not only is the system not actually activated, but it is screwed so proper activation methods fail as well. Daz Windows Loader is not a hacktivator as it doesn't mod system files. The same for MTK.