Windows Vista Sp1 Activation problem

Discussion in 'Windows Vista' started by Sephiroth, May 16, 2008.

1. Sephiroth

Sephiroth MDL Novice

May 16, 2008
    Hi there,
    I am trying to activate my windows vista sp1 ultimate version.
    My windows Vista was working perfectly but after sp1 and others updates installation I' have loss my activation.
    I've tryied with windows vista loader 2.1.3 (http://www.mydigitallife.net/2008/0...upport-sp1-with-no-boot-string-free-download/) but it did not works for me.
    What do i have to do as my windows vista is saying that has been found a software which bypass windows activation (software name is SL07-001) and it suggests me to activate windows via web.

I am using an ASUS P5PL2 mobo.

Thanks.

Attached Files:

2. petar

petar MDL Expert

Apr 5, 2008
    This error is coused by KB940510..
    The update detects Paradox OEM BIOS Emulator and TimerStop grace period stopper.
    You have to uninstall them and then activate using Vista Loader 2.1.2
    For more info on the error read here:http://www.mydigitallife.net/2008/0...01-and-sl07-006-vista-exploitcrack-detection/

Uninstall the old cracks using Voatktools..

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Sephiroth

Sephiroth MDL Novice

May 16, 2008
    Solved out! Thanks!
    However in the article he says that u need to delete the files before rebooting your pc. My case was a lil bit different infact I've rebooted my pc many times, but before of each reboot I was reapplying the old Vista Loader.

4. Maher

Maher MDL Junior Member

May 7, 2008
    #4 Maher, May 19, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: May 23, 2017
    I recommend you using VistaLoader 3.0.0.1 found here. It has an uninstall option. Use it to uninstall old vistaloader and then apply the new one..

Good luck..

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  5. shay_g

shay_g MDL Member

Apr 10, 2008
    #5 shay_g, May 19, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: May 23, 2017
    why you are not recommend the hardmod?!! :rolleyes:
    it's a little bit risky BUT i think is better