Windows XP AiO help with 32-Bit & 64-Bit

Discussion in 'Windows XP / Older OS' started by ImDWreck, Oct 24, 2013.

1. ImDWreck

ImDWreck MDL Novice

Oct 13, 2013
    Is there a way to have a Windows XP 32-Bit installer with a 64-Bit installer in one ISO. I've done it with all of my other Windows but obviously Windows XP doesn't use the same file or folder structure as Vista and up. I don't typically install unsupported Windows on end users PC's, even with extended support still active. But this is a specific program that of course happens to only need to be run so little that I forgot about it when I was doing my monthly Windows installs and of course, and so did he. Of course the PC doesn't support VMs and of course we cant use 3rd party software and of course he cant barrow my PC for the day so of course I have to install Windows XP. Hopefully I don't have to say of course anymore but of course I do. Because if my "of course" senses are tingling correctly (Or could be that girl that walked by here a min ago.) then it wont be an easy job to do, of course.

Thanks for any help, DWreck.

Of course, Of course, Of course, I f**king look at the other desk when she came by again! God damit! f**king of course senses are f**king of coursing themselves!

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. WinDev

WinDev MDL Expert

Jul 6, 2013
    Are you want to make *.WIM for ISO or put all versions in one install?

3. ImDWreck

ImDWreck MDL Novice

Oct 13, 2013
    This is something that I've contemplated before. When I made my AiOs to my other Windows installations and I had to ability to install any edition I wanted. I decide to remove all other editions but the best ones, because as long as the better one is there, I will never choose a lesser edition. So I have ISO's for Windows XP Pro, I just want to have the Windows XP Pro 32-Bit and Windows XP Pro 64-Bit in one ISO.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  4. l33tissw00t

l33tissw00t MDL Addicted

Dec 6, 2012
    cpu.reboot.pro/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=17758

5. l33tissw00t

l33tissw00t MDL Addicted

Dec 6, 2012
    #6 l33tissw00t, Oct 25, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 20, 2017
  6. ImDWreck

ImDWreck MDL Novice

Oct 13, 2013
    I've been using RMPrepUSB with Easy 2 Boot for awhile now. Me and Steve have talked a lot about features for Easy 2 Boot, mostly things to make more user friendly, it's a really great program. I'm using it with my 64GB flash to now to install every version of Windows (but Windows XP because of this issue) and have all of my MS DaRT disks to boot off of at the same time. Plus my collections of ISO's for troubleshooting on top of that. But Easy 2 Boot can't install Windows XP 64-Bit so I can't use it for Windows XP, but I never install it really as I said in my OP so its fine.

The Pirate Bay one has done it differently. He didn't combine installers for XP he made a boot manager to select which he wanted to install.

7. WinDev

WinDev MDL Expert

Jul 6, 2013
    PowerPacker haven't support for Starter edition and for IA-64 edition. :(

8. ImDWreck

ImDWreck MDL Novice

Oct 13, 2013
    Well that sucks. I guess we won't get to fully explore Windows XP until after MS is done supporting it. Well, I take that back. All non-business owners lost support a long time ago.