Windows XP professional

Discussion in 'Windows XP / Older OS' started by Jumper13, Jul 15, 2012.

Tags:
  1. Jumper13

Jumper13 MDL Novice

Jul 15, 2012
    Hello,:icecream:

I need a an Image (ISO) to burn an Install CD for Windows XP Pro.
    Can anyone give me a Link which will work....please.

I have an engl. Key for an Pro version but lost my CD and need to Install the Operating System again on another new Harddrive because the old HD is crashed.

I am here in germany but it must be an engl version because of my engl Key, I bought the Laptop in the UK onced.

Thanks. :worthy:

2. urie

urie Moderator
    Staff Member

May 21, 2007
  3. urie

urie Moderator
    Staff Member

May 21, 2007
  4. Jumper13

Jumper13 MDL Novice

Jul 15, 2012
    :confused: It 's an Compaq EVO 610c, but maybe I will install it on a Acer Aspire 1350. Well I understand nothing from that answers above, anyway ...sorry.:ranting: But thx :rolleyes:. I only have an Install CD from Windows XP Home german, but I guess it will not work when I must enter the Key and I will type the english XP Pro Key ...am I right ? I think so, anyway....why must I check the Bios o_O.

Ok then...one more lost Key :( on an Windows sticker.

Thx.

5. urie

urie Moderator
    Staff Member

May 21, 2007
    You are wrong if you took time and downloaded files on first linkIi posted you would see XPProSP3OEM in one of the text files.

mostly this forum is dedicated to OEM:SLP type activation on branded machines there is a manufacturer string in dmi area in the bios you match this to oembios files + oem:slp key and you system will pre-activate all the information is available in the stickies section.

6. Jumper13

Jumper13 MDL Novice

Jul 15, 2012
    :worthy: Hello again :).

Just wanna say Thanks, it runs perfect . I downloaded the zip files, and it works :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:.

So, many thx from germany... now I have an engl XP Pro version :hug2:.

:icecream: