Windows7enterprise90daytrial...after that trial...changing hardware keys- possible?

Discussion in 'Windows 7' started by asker, Sep 21, 2009.

1. asker

asker MDL Novice

Sep 21, 2009
    OK - so i downloaded from microsoft windows 7 enterprise trial for 90days....
    and activated - license valid for 90 days...
    ok...

and from now in 90 days it will expire - is there a way to change motherboards and all other devices keys on which is generating code for activation ?

and then -format disk,change keys,install, activate again for 90 days and later again - format disk, change keys, install,activate... and so on and it will be """"LEGAL""" 90 day trial"

like every time new hardware....

mabe it has no sense but is this possible ? i would like to do that - how ?

2. KotaXor

KotaXor MDL Senior Member

Aug 3, 2009
    You can continue to reformat and it will be activated for 120 days.
    But why you want to do that?????:confused:

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. msr

msr MDL Senior Member

Dec 27, 2007
    With that version, rearming gives you 450 days, or something. Use rearming and you may need to reinstall once a year.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  4. urie

urie Moderator
    Staff Member

May 21, 2007
    Dump enterprise and get a hold of ultimate rtm Then request bios mod or use a loader.

5. asker

asker MDL Novice

Sep 21, 2009
    no, i would like it to be seen as "LEGAL" :)
    semi legal or smth ;d

6. NawtyBoy

NawtyBoy MDL Novice

Aug 13, 2009
    Rearm it and its legal!

7. asker

asker MDL Novice

Sep 21, 2009
    ok, yes i know, slmgr.vbs -dlv,
    slmgr.vbs - rearm

but what after 450 days ?
    can i format disk and install it again on the same hardware ? and activate and again 450 days ?
    or activation takes my hwid and write it on MS DATABSE somwhere and i can habe only 450 days ONCE ?

if yes, how to change HARDWARE ID BASED GENERATED KEY ? to again have 450 days ? and later again 450 days ? and later again 450 days ?

withoiut any program based modification to software, only hardware ? even only theoretically

8. NawtyBoy

NawtyBoy MDL Novice

Aug 13, 2009
    Wow man you are just so confused lol!

450 days it too much!

Maybe that time sp1-sp2 will be available and you may need to download the latest version instead of using the older version?

9. KotaXor

KotaXor MDL Senior Member

Aug 3, 2009
    The answer is yes yes.. You can rearm and then reinstall and rearm and reinstall and .....it WILL be LEGAL!
    Except maybe where you get your disk, is illegal.