WindSLIC UEFI SLIC injector

Discussion in 'MDL Projects and Applications' started by nononsence, Oct 16, 2011.

1. zilenzed

zilenzed MDL Novice

Apr 12, 2012
  2. ferran

ferran MDL Novice

Apr 17, 2012
    hello, I installed windows 7 Ultimate and when trying to activate them with daz loader I see this line
    "Unsupported partition table". To fix it I need to follow instructions:
    From your BIOS select to boot the Windows DVD without UEFI, go to the repair options, select command prompt and then enter this:

diskpart

list disk

select disk 0

clean

convert mbr

create partition primary

select partition 1

format fs=ntfs quick

Boot the Windows DVD the same way you did the first time and then continue with the installation of Windows. Once complete you can install the loader.

But, the thing is that I don't actually know how to do this part:
    From your BIOS select to boot the Windows DVD without UEFI, go to the repair options, select command prompt and then enter this:

diskpart

list disk

select disk 0

clean

convert mbr

create partition primary

select partition 1

format fs=ntfs quick

I just can't find how to
    boot the Windows DVD without UEFI, where are those repair options where I need to enter those lines. Yea, I know I'm pretty bad at PCs. Then someone suggested me this thread but I have no idea how it can help me. Can someone explain to me how to use
    WindSLIC UEFI SLIC injector in more details?Thanks a lotĄ

3. ferran

ferran MDL Novice

Apr 17, 2012
    When I right click it, I don't have an option to run as administrator. However, I still open the batch file and the line shows up: "failed to mount EFI partition
    Press any key to continue..."

Is there something I'm doing wrong? What the solution would be for this error?

By the way, my motherboard -
    gigabyte ga-b75-d3v

4. city-toy

city-toy MDL Novice

Apr 16, 2012
    Hi Ho,

i am from germany, i am sorry for my bad english.
    so i tried to install the Slic injector by batch file and it works, but it doesn't aktivate my Win 7 64 Ultimate on UEFI GPT Partition. Ive installed it with a Stick in UEFI Mode and it creates automatically a 100MB Gpt partition.
    Also doing it manual doesnt work, after finish the whole procedure i reboot the system and windows shows its activated, after a second reboot windows isn't activatet and i got 30 days trial.

I got a Asus F1A75-V Evo Motherboard with Bios V.1801

May someone can help me ??:confused:

5. nononsence

nononsence MDL Addicted

Aug 18, 2009
    try the GUI installer

6. nononsence

nononsence MDL Addicted

Aug 18, 2009
    Windows protects it's boot entry and my be fixing the modified boot entry, try the cli or gui installer
    you can also check to see if the WindSLIC entry is the default boot entry.

EDIT:
    I have an F1A75-V so it should work for the evo also.

7. city-toy

city-toy MDL Novice

Apr 16, 2012
    Ok i did install Win 7 Ultimate SP1 64 again with USB Stick in UEFI Mode (Clean and New installation)
    after that i copyied the Installer_EFI_cli and gui via usb stick to my desktop.
    at first i uses right click and use as administrator the gui ...select asus. restart =nothing
    uninstall Asus
    install acer restart nothing
    uninstall acer
    right cklick use as administrator the cli, reboot and nothing

i dont know if there is something i do wrong ...?

8. city-toy

city-toy MDL Novice

Apr 16, 2012
    ok i will do ...

Windslic is the 1# Boot
    Windows Bootmanager the second

i thought the key and cert will be installed by the gui or cli too? isnt it? or do i have to do these two steps on cmd promt ?

9. city-toy

city-toy MDL Novice

Apr 16, 2012
    yeeehhaaa it works ...thx so much :smokecowboy:

10. nononsence

nononsence MDL Addicted

Aug 18, 2009
    this is from my Asus F1A75-V, you should have something similar.

11. nononsence

nononsence MDL Addicted

Aug 18, 2009
    Great!!, thanks for testing.

12. city-toy

city-toy MDL Novice

Apr 16, 2012
    Yes, i gues i did something wrong at the first time. Because of use of different Loaders and methods there went something wrong. And one hits the other. Because at the first time i did use gui also and i did install key and cert, but also a lot of another things which could be the reason that it doesnt work.

After Installing a clean and fresh Win7 installation using gui and My Digital Activator (only KEY and CERT) it works Great!

13. ferran

ferran MDL Novice

Apr 17, 2012
    So, I downloaded Release 02-28-2012 When I right click install.bat, I don't have an option to run as administrator. However, I still open the batch file and the line shows up: "failed to mount EFI partition
    Press any key to continue..."

Is there something I'm doing wrong? Can you explain me? Btw, my motherboard
    gigabyte ga-b75-d3v, "I can't use daz loader because it says "
    Unsupported partition table".

14. fafner

fafner MDL Novice

Oct 14, 2009
    This also works with WS2K8R2. So far, so very good. :thumbsup:

That is the part I'm stuck. I don't find an option to make it the default (have the DQ67EP board). Must go through the F10 boot menu. Any ideas, folks?

15. Tito

Tito Super Mod / Adviser
    Staff Member

Nov 30, 2009
  16. nononsence

nononsence MDL Addicted

Aug 18, 2009
    It will not install without administrator privileges, try the GUI installer you will get a UAC prompt click ok and then it should install.

17. eisenelch

eisenelch MDL Novice

Apr 26, 2012
    hi nonosence,
    i have a gigabyte z77 GA-Z77X-UD3H mainboard and a windows 7 ultimate 64. i use the batch file in the Release 02-28-2012 zip package. after i checked the bootorder in the bios ( 1st WindSLIC, 2nd Windows Bootmanager, 3rd my SSD Systemdrive) my system wont boot. i see a blackscreen and nothing happens. î have to disable windSLIC in the bios to boot normal. EFI-systempartion exist. any ideas?

best regards