WinReducer EX-100 - v0.6.0.0 (Alpha) for Windows 10

Discussion in 'Windows 10' started by pisthai, Jan 30, 2016.

1. spidernz

spidernz MDL Senior Member

May 20, 2011
    Having used winterstorm2050' software from the beginning (since windows 8), i can say you can definitely use the software freely, but the activation stuff will annoy you a lot, it use to be better before the EX series they weren't so naggy.

I've stopped using it really because of the naggyness, but if you can bare it then it's decent software, certainly able to do more vs NTLite/WinToolkit atm.

It's much like Nlite/NTLite/WinToolkit which are also free to use but pay for access to the premium features.

It also rips files an folders out in order to be able to remove stuff, so use you can customize your iso, but prepare for windows errors and sfc /scannow failures.

2. thorin0815

thorin0815 MDL Senior Member

Jul 16, 2015
    You don't need to pay a single cent for it, you just need to live with the (in my eyes not really disturbing) nag popups. All features are accessable within the free unregistered version.

I think this tool is a nice addition to the MSMG Toolkit.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. pisthai

pisthai Imperfect Human

Jul 29, 2009
    What the hell is going on in your heads? Have problems to read a website, include FAQ etc. etc.??

A Alpha Version is free, look at the FAQ of the website! I didn't posted about older versions of Windows, just about the EX-100 which is for Windows 10 only! I also didn;t told that anybody should use that apps, without or with Add's etc.!! You don't like it, don't touch it, is as easy as that!

I normally didn't promote any software, Paid or Free! Because I could only tell for myself what's good or not, I like or dislike etc., etc.!

This apps is still FREE to use! Period! you don't believe, read the whole website, include FAQ, if you could!

More I didn't have to say!

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  4. trik

trik MDL Novice

Aug 21, 2015
    Can I remove for example Windows telemetry and delete Onedrive and Cortana ... ??

5. kuroda

kuroda MDL Senior Member

Aug 25, 2012
    ..............yes,you can!..................

6. Outcast

Outcast MDL Member

Mar 23, 2009
    My God, what an ugly awful looking UI. :eek:

7. Shayne

Shayne MDL Addicted

Jul 31, 2009
    The way you speak to people is most likely the way you lose support, now you have another that may not support you in the future as they did in the past. You appear to have no manners, oh and yes there is nothing wrong with my head as I asked if this is a program for those that do not know dsim? I will stick with MDL projects thank you. Sorry could come up with nothing that requires an !.

Regards

8. pisthai

pisthai Imperfect Human

Jul 29, 2009
    First at all: I didn't ask/look for support!
    Secondly: if someone have problem to read a plain English Website and the FAQ of it, both not written by me, and even if asked in big, extra colored letter on top in the OP to do just that, and still claims that the apps is payware, brings up the question: couldn't that person read or couldn't that person understand English?
    Thirdly: I didn't wrote/talked anything about DSIM, that was just YOU, I just clarified several times on this thread that the apps is FREE to use, and pointed to the location where to check that,k instead of just believing my words!

And I would suggest that you add me to your Ignore List, so you'll not see anymore what I post!

Farewell!~

9. David34

David34 MDL Member

Sep 6, 2015
    @pisthai
    Can I use it for Ubuntu?

10. Enthousiast

Enthousiast MDL Tester

Oct 30, 2009
    When it reaches 10, it can........