WinUSB Maker - The Windows Setup to USB Solution

Discussion in 'MDL Projects and Applications' started by Josh Cell, Oct 10, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Josh Cell

Josh Cell MDL Developer

Jan 8, 2011
    #481 Josh Cell, Jun 16, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 20, 2017
    (OP)
    Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Josh Cell

Josh Cell MDL Developer

Jan 8, 2011
    #482 Josh Cell, Jun 17, 2013
    (OP)
    Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Josh Cell

Josh Cell MDL Developer

Jan 8, 2011
    Well, this ZOTAC version of WinUSB Maker is taking my time so much as should, but it was expected since I need to deliver the software to the company working as well without any bug or GUI issue. (It involves hardest tests and software engineering ratification rules).

That is a good thing for the official version since I will release it with the ZOTAC's base (without bugs at least)...

Anyway it is working as well for Windows XP / Vista / 7 / 8 and Server based without any over engine issue.

I am still busy around other private developments but when I have time I will do things for WinUSB Maker then Advanced Tokens Manager.

Soon.

4. Josh Cell

Josh Cell MDL Developer

Jan 8, 2011
    I don't know if I will continue with the v2.0 design base since I will have unbugged source around the next days from ZOTAC.

Maybe I will do modifications inside the ZOTAC's UI and release mine ( both software is a part of my database ).

5. nechrist

nechrist MDL Guide Pack

Apr 24, 2010
    Just don't forget to re-add the small window drop function. ;)

6. Josh Cell

Josh Cell MDL Developer

Jan 8, 2011
    I will have to release the ZOTAC version inside the next week since I now have the software without bugs working as well and tested by professionals around our team.

This version will have all the things of the real WinUSB Maker. I will see if the drop helper will still have space into it then release mine.

7. ciscokid

ciscokid MDL Senior Member

Jun 3, 2007
    Hi Josh and thank you so much for your hard work with this app, it is much appreciated. :worthy: :hug2:

Just one question for Josh or anyone who can help. Can someone send me the link for the final 1.8 version of this app?

Thanks guys!

8. Josh Cell

Josh Cell MDL Developer

Jan 8, 2011
  9. Josh Cell

Josh Cell MDL Developer

Jan 8, 2011
    Well, this app will be updated when I get the things up for me.

I really have no time to work in anything since I am with largest business systems to do for the next months, anyway the ZOTAC version is fine around, they want to choose the release date and I have no stuff to do.

Some cool things for a next time in the Josh Cell Software's will bring in a few months with my Silverlight project using the Windows Azure with on-demand server processing for web applications.

I will say more info when I got it on the right way... :)

10. redroad

redroad MDL Guru

Dec 2, 2011
    Good to here from you Josh new projects :wavetowel2:Don't work to hard .. Hope you are well :friends2:

11. Josh Cell

Josh Cell MDL Developer

Jan 8, 2011
    #491 Josh Cell, Aug 4, 2013
    (OP)
  12. Dubioza Kolektiv

Dubioza Kolektiv MDL Addicted

Dec 27, 2012
    When the final version is coming ... It is urgent we wait ... but thanks ...

13. Josh Cell

Josh Cell MDL Developer

Jan 8, 2011
    We have a team of professionals testing it every day, but a first RC version can be released before the final for quality assurance before the final announcement.

Basically this app has no bugs for the most machines that we have tested, it has been coded for the best performance on slowest systems...

These GUI effects is made by a custom framework embedded inside the application to avoid the big final executable.

14. shawky.nasr

shawky.nasr MDL Novice

Nov 5, 2010
    great work! Thank you for that :biggrin:

15. BugsB

BugsB MDL Junior Member

Apr 30, 2009
    I searched the thread - no UEFI support it seems so I can install to a GPT HDD connected to a UEFI mobo?

16. Josh Cell

Josh Cell MDL Developer

Jan 8, 2011
    I am closing this thread since this standard WinUSB Maker version will be discontinued.

@MODs:

Please unpin this thread and leave the ZOTAC WinUSB Maker as is... :p

Thanks.

17. urie

urie Moderator
    Staff Member

May 21, 2007
    I have Unstickied the thread.