Woke up this morning...

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by pedagogy, Sep 21, 2010.

1. jorik

jorik MDL Novice

Nov 23, 2010
    ....with a broken laptop :-(

2. Deb_Rider

Deb_Rider MDL Senior Member

Aug 21, 2010

Woke up with a brocken laptop????????
    were you sleeping on to it?????? Lol....

Woke up today 10:00 am with a dream,if i could be in my dream forever.....

3. randomboy

randomboy MDL Junior Member

Feb 10, 2010
    woke up with a huuuuuuuge headache. Shld have said no to the last drink oh hell............

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  4. pedagogy

pedagogy Chit Chatter

Jul 31, 2009
    I"ve gained some weight lately.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  5. cynarch

cynarch MDL Senior Member

Aug 28, 2010
    Sill imagining what happens if I did not wake up form sleep while driving on high way yesterday afternoon. Thank you God

6. Deb_Rider

Aug 21, 2010
    :eek::confused:

7. cynarch

Aug 28, 2010

Hi Deb.. :) thanks for your concern.. yes, still got this trauma.

The other day when I first got in to the car I wasn’t feeling sleepy at all and the music from radio was playing hip-hop, shouldn’t make me sleepy also. I think it was probably caused by heavy meal I had and maybe lack of oxygen and full of carbon monoxide inside, because there was slight traffic congestion before entering the expressway, yes expressway not highway.

It never happens to me.. I am not sure how long or how many seconds I slept. I awakened after an unclear noisy conversational dream, I looked front and realized that my car was on the middle of dotted lane separator line and saw a car about 10 meters front at same lane I was before and from rearview mirror saw a car on a slower lane just few meters behind my car, but no sign of complain like headlight signal or horn sound usually when space is violated, maybe I didn’t hear.

With this experience I insist myself to be extra cautious before deciding to drive, always check not to drive -when feeling sleepy, -after heavy meals, -after having alcoholic drinks, -after taking drowsiness causing medicine etc. I insist you and all of you to do the same before deciding to drive. Life is beautiful and precious. Take care. :)

cyn :)

8. Deb_Rider

Aug 21, 2010
    #28 Deb_Rider, Dec 8, 2010
    Last edited: Dec 8, 2010
    Dear Cyn,
    Thank God you are alive and still with us....

I still wonder how a person can sleep while driving....:confused:

you will now be more careful...so I think I(we) will not have to worry about you....

ya....life is very beautiful and very precious....I know....and I do not want to lose it before time....
    At least I still have to get her,for whom I told that love is pain.....It's 10 year running I first met her...
    And now also she is my good friend but she doesn't love me....so......

Take care.....

Deb....

9. cynarch

Aug 28, 2010

Dear Deb,
    Thank you :)
    And thank you for your writings.. I’ll keep this in my mind as a token that I have friend(s) who care(s) :) here at MDL :)

Me too :confused: how could I ...

yes deb from now on.. in any situation... and hope you (and all of you) will do the same.

Yes Deb.. hold on it,..

Your story is very similar to that of my brother's... had a crush on a girl in elementary school... then became best friend in high school.. at earlier years of college (they attended same college),... although they had different line of studies, they became bf/gf.. since that time they maintained their relationship even when there were times they had to be in separate faraway places, they became closer in minds... three years after their graduations they got married.

If you really love her and want her so much.. hold on it… improve your relationship... make some maneuver... do it with care and no rush... one day she'll melt... trust your intuitions,

Take care :)

cyn

10. Deb_Rider

Aug 21, 2010
    Thanks cyn....
    Thanks for advice....
    I will.....
    Hope she will understand one day,how much I love her.....

Today I woke up with a anger...as I haven't a dream of her today......:mad:

Deb....:)

11. cynarch

Aug 28, 2010
    Anytime Deb :)

I hope she'll be in your dream tonight.

cyn :)

PS Don't forget to make her dream of you too.

12. Deb_Rider

Aug 21, 2010
    Ya Cyn,I got her dream today.....
    I am in a very good mind and mood today....
    Thanks for a hope for me.....

Ya Cyn,I am trying that....
    And I think I am being successful....
    Yesterday she uploaded her picture to her orkut account and told me to download....
    That is now the wallpaper of my mobile.....:)

Deb.....

13. cynarch

Aug 28, 2010
    It's a good sign Deb... glad to hear that :)

cyn

14. Deb_Rider

Aug 21, 2010
    Today I had a dream that, I am driving a car....and......sleeping....lol.....:D

I can't remember the ending of that dream.....:(

15. cynarch

Aug 28, 2010
    lol.. deb..my story gotten into you :D

16. Deb_Rider

Aug 21, 2010

I also think so.....:) :D

17. haber

haber MDL Novice

Dec 15, 2010
    no work tomorrow. Get to sleep late.

18. livinginswva

livinginswva MDL Member

Sep 5, 2010
    I've tried that driving and sleeping....ended up with 2 broken ribs and a hip joint replacement. Kids, don't try this at home.

19. pedagogy

pedagogy Chit Chatter

Jul 31, 2009
    I am so glad it's not so cold today.

20. Flute4Me

Flute4Me MDL Novice

Jan 9, 2011
    Worrying about finals. Can't get a break anywhere. ):