WoW6 / WOW7 pre-version for SLP2.1 is out!

Discussion in 'Windows 7' started by Yen, Oct 31, 2008.

1. babyface_snoop

babyface_snoop MDL Novice

Jan 26, 2009
    koolio, have you installed all the latest updates? what version of vista you got? 32bit/64bit?

2. wyld187

wyld187 MDL Novice

Jan 25, 2009
    I have vista x64. It's on auto update so I guess I have all the latest updates.

3. TyphoonX

TyphoonX MDL Novice

Jan 22, 2009
    As I said before, I have Intel Desktop Extreme series motherboard DX58SO with Intel i7 CPU. It is still not working, even with the babyface_snoop instructions .... Probably it's because of new boards have some kind of security locks or something. I have also Intel DX955XBK mainboard where was also BIOS from Intel and there works any cracks I used, so it is probably not because of BIOS from Intel as someone said.

4. santaporing

santaporing MDL Novice

Feb 3, 2009
    #305 santaporing, Feb 3, 2009
    Last edited: May 27, 2009
    thanks guys... was at my wits' end (no SLIC table, didnt want to fiddle around with BIOS) when i spotted this thread (yay google!)
    Downloaded and installed 'WoW patch 6.0.1' on an updated Vista Ultimate (x64) SP1, in under 5 mins.. works like a charm :)

cheers!

5. webmonkey

webmonkey MDL Novice

Nov 22, 2007
    I have a Dell Poweredge server sc400 which was running windows 2003. I completely wiped out windows 2003 os and installed Windows Vistasp1 32bit from scratch and followed all the instructions to install wow6.1. It doesn't seem to be activating Vista. No other vista cracks were tried. I'm attaching the AcpiScope report. Any help is appreciated.

Thanks in advance

Attached Files:

6. Sheetos

Sheetos MDL Novice

Feb 10, 2009
    i would like to thank all you guys for the excellent work being done @ wow project. after tryin like 10 or 12 vista activators i was almost givin up and downgrading to XP x64 (wich just sucks!), then i found you guys cooking your brains here to release this masterpiece..

WOW 6 SLICed my intel DG41TY with class, all i have to say is THANK YOU SO MUCH!

hugs from Brazil,
    Sheetos

7. Henkske

Henkske MDL Novice

Feb 11, 2009
    Got the same problem here

8. Matraunk

Matraunk MDL Novice

Feb 12, 2009
    HP Compaq 6720s activation problems

Hello!

I have freshly installed 32-bit Vista Ultimate with SP1 on my notebook HP Compaq 6720s, which was previously running XP, so I now have dual boot XP and Vista. The first time I installed Vista I had problems activating it and after installing some activator called Vista bootmgr (I think), the computer wouldn't boot into Vista anymore, so I formated the partition and reinstalled Vista.
    Everything is working OK now, but the activation period is incorrect, it says I only have 15 days left (I just installed it yesterday). It doesn't extend the period back to 30 days even after trying to rearm with VOATKTools v2.5 and I have disabled UAC already.
    I tried to activate Vista with WoW6 which gave me no errors, except for the activation, which didn't really activate after rebooting.
    I am attaching my ACPI Scope report and would really be grateful if somebody could help me. My activation time is tickling out and I don't want to jingle with various activators, so my Vista doesn't crash again...

Thank you in advance!

Attached Files:

9. chazy

chazy MDL Novice

Oct 28, 2008
    #310 chazy, Feb 12, 2009
    Last edited: Feb 12, 2009
    hello,
    i bought an HP 6730s freedos.
    i tried vistaloader 3.0.1 and not working.
    i tried to install WoW6 and this not work too, now my trial period is 3 days.
    i did an ACPIscope but i dnno how to save it in .txt file.
    have someone had this problem like me? how can i activate this hp?
    thanks a lot.

Attached Files:

10. jeffjeff

jeffjeff MDL Novice

Feb 9, 2009

Got the same problem too.

Is there a way to make Vista activation works with a ga-e7aum-ds2h ?

11. jeffjeff

jeffjeff MDL Novice

Feb 9, 2009
    Sorry, in fact I would like to know if there is a way to activate Vista without flashing the bios...

12. Matraunk

Matraunk MDL Novice

Feb 12, 2009
    Nobody can help me? I am really desperate to find a way to activate Vista, because each day I have less time to activate it. Would be really grateful for any help!

Attached Files:

13. enb141

enb141 MDL Novice

Feb 14, 2009
    Guys I've tested WoW6.0.1_NOMBR_HP.exe and works on MBR mode in 64 bits with my Intel DP45SG motherboard, now I just have one issue, in EFI mode it doesn't works the install.bat gives me this error message

This tool can only be run on systems booted using a PC/AT BIOS. This system
    was booted using EFI or some other firmware type.

So is there a way to activate an EFI system?

14. vinzoolander

vinzoolander MDL Novice

Feb 3, 2009
    hi guys, will this WOW6 works on my Dell Dimension 5150 PC?

please advise... really appreciate it as I am running out of time trying to activate my Vista Ultimate..

cheers!

15. vadim1978

vadim1978 MDL Novice

Feb 24, 2009
    Hp550

Work, spasibo :D

16. Annie

Annie MDL Novice

Feb 27, 2009
    HP6720s !!

I have HP6720s in free dos , I am currently running windows XP Professional . I want to install windows vista ultimate , Can someone provide me more descriptive method to activate windows vista as I am not that computer expert and after reading this thread I am totally confused . Step wise procedure will be appreciated forsure .

Regards,
    Annie

17. petek13

petek13 MDL Novice

Feb 28, 2009
    #320 petek13, Feb 28, 2009
    Last edited: Feb 28, 2009
    HP 6830s

babyface snoop,

I must tell that i succesfully activate my V*sta ult*mate SP1 (32bit) on HP 6830s with your instructions. All other activators failed.

Thanks to all good people on this forum.

Have a nice day,

petek13