WoW6 / WOW7 pre-version for SLP2.1 is out!

Discussion in 'Windows 7' started by Yen, Oct 31, 2008.

1. ovimunt

ovimunt MDL Novice

Aug 26, 2009
    Hi, I tried using wow7.0.1a on my old Acer Aspire 5024WLMi but it doesn't seem to work.

I went through the install_wow.bat ok and I switched off and then power back on again.

On the next step, on running install_key.bat it takes a really long time and then in gives me an error saying that the product key is not good. So I replaced the key in the .bat file with a working key and then run it again and this time it worked fine.

Then, I moved on to the last step, the install_cert.bat and this goes through ok but nothing happens... Vista is still not activated.... :(

Any clues?...

2. heralva

heralva Guest

#442 heralva, Oct 6, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 6, 2009
    Acer 4736Z Failure

Ive tried installing many cr**ks on this laptop but nothing works. I use toolkit to remove previous cr**k but w0w 6 doesnt work. Please help.

I also notice after doing the instruction on the first page. At first reboot in the part at boot where there is a progress bar. My laptop hangs at it. And it doesnt work

3. shadowlab

shadowlab MDL Novice

Aug 3, 2008
    Oddity

First off, I just wanna say that you guys are appriciated for all the work you do; even if it's not said enough.

Secondly, I'm having a bit of an issue running the debug version / MBR / NOMBR edition on my machine. It's currently running W7x64. It installs fine / boots from the CD, but once it hits the "Starting Windows" graphic, it freezes there.

If I boot into safe mode and restore the bootloader back to stock, it starts up fine once again.

I would attach a ACPIscope report, but for some reason it won't work on 64 bit, even with the driver signing disabled.

I have included reports from RW-E and everest if you could use information from that...

Motherboard: Tyan Thunder n3600B (S2927)

Attached Files:

4. libertard

libertard MDL Junior Member

Jul 30, 2009
    Wow! It's even better

Thanks for sharing :D;):cool:

5. Killin_Time

Killin_Time MDL Novice

Nov 28, 2009
    Windows 7 Pro OEM

I bought an OEM copy of windows 7 pro will WoW7 work on a none HP OEM copy? This is my first time using WoW.

6. nurmi

nurmi MDL Novice

Dec 26, 2009
    Acer extensa 5635G new bios

Hi folks,

Can anybody help me with

Acer extensa 5635G
    Bios version Phoenix V0.3219, 8/6/2009
    SmBios version 2.5

That comp was preloaded with linpux linux
    so I loaded Win 7 32, but something was
    strange, disk was divided on two partition
    and wow do not works because bootsect
    and bootsect gldr is not recognized.

do you possible load it or I must do
    something with disk.

7. sunfish

sunfish MDL Junior Member

Jun 10, 2007
    You may have to change menu.lst inside the floppy image to
    chainloader (hd0,1)/bootmgr instead of just chainloader /bootmgr, which defaults to chainloader (hd0,0)/bootmgr.

8. Dang_Jayhawker

Dang_Jayhawker MDL Novice

Jan 16, 2010
    WoW 6 was so easy I couldn't believe it. Just finished a WoW 7 install and it is activated. You guys are amazing!