Xbox Live Login doesn't Work [HELP]

Discussion in 'Windows 10' started by Superliuc, Feb 11, 2021.

1. Superliuc

Superliuc MDL Novice

Feb 11, 2021
    I bought the Xbox game pass to play Sea of Thieves with my friends but I have a weird problem. Basically everytime I try to log in my xbox live account (in the game or in the xbox app, it doesn't make any difference) to play online, the window where I'm supposed to put my email and password closes itself immediately. Now, I can't play any of the games if I don't log into Xbox Live so I'm asking what's the problem and how can I solve it?

I'm pretty sure the problem is caused by the services being somehow disabled on my PC, but I tried literally everything and it just seems unsolvable.

The cause might be this .reg I ran on the PC for an FPS boost on other games:

"

Windows Registry Editor Version 5.00

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services\XboxGipSvc]
    "Start"=dword:00000004

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services\xbgm]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services\XblAuthManager]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services\XblGameSave]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services\XboxNetApiSvc]
    "

In fact, the only services which seems to be installed on my PC is Xbox Accessory Management Service.

I think that if I manage to revert this .reg my problem will be solved, the problem is I don't know how to do it.

If I can't manage to solve the problem and run the game on my PC, I think I'll ask for a refund.