Hi all.. I have been messing making my self an XP Pro Asus OEM cd.. Initiall after a succesfull BIOS flask to add SLP1 info along side Vista SLIC info i made an Sasus OEM disc from a XP Pro SP2 rtm disc i have. This worked fine and when installed it began to update nicely. So i decided to make a SP3 disc. After intergrating SP3 into my SP2 i decided to go one little step further.Ichanged the OEMLOGO to one i made with my nick "TN" on it.. Now i dont think adding my own OEMLOGO would do owt so i am putting this down to adding SP3. When i try to install it shows the code and tells me it is invalid. not good.. Can making an Asus OEM SP2 disc be different to making a SP3 disc.. What did i do wrong..