Yamicsoft Windows 8 Manager - Experiences and Recommendations

Discussion in 'Windows 8' started by TecMan, Apr 19, 2013.

1. TecMan

TecMan MDL Member

Jul 31, 2009
    Hi Friends:

I have my PC with Windows 8 Pro 64 bit and I only use the following utilities:

- UnCleaner v1.7 (just as 1rt Cleaner)
    - CCleaner - Business Edition v4.00.4064 (just as 2nd Cleaner)

I would like to know your experiences with Yamicsoft Windows 8 Manager v1.0.9 as Optimizer: Tweak your system to improve windows startup and shutdown speed, tweak your hardware to increase system speed and performance; Control what is started on Windows startup, check and repair the advanced startup items to restore the malicious change by viruses; Tune up and optimize system services and Task Schedule, turn off smartly some unnecessary system services and tasks to improve system performance.

Thanks in advanced to share your comments, observations and recommendations

TecMan

2. hbhb

hbhb MDL Expert

Dec 15, 2010
    I recommend Yamicsoft , i have been using it with 7 and now 8, it never broke anything but again I just dont go deleting all kind of registry and stuff.
    Gotta know whatcha doing with it.

+1:D

3. PaulDesmond

PaulDesmond MDL Magnet

Aug 6, 2009
    +1
    never touch the registry section which might lead to a desaster

4. pisthai

pisthai Imperfect Human

Jul 29, 2009
    To edit the registration manually would be Ok if you really know what you're doing.

Many of this automated tools doing more harm than good!

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  5. anarchist9027

anarchist9027 MDL Expert

Oct 30, 2010
    I have always used the Registry Cleaner portion of Windows 8, 7, Vista Cleaner. (Yupp, I've been using Yamicsoft Software that long lol) and never ran into an issue with scanning my registery. Great suite of software btw.

6. shakennstirred

shakennstirred MDL Novice

Jun 7, 2011
    been using Yamicsoft windows manager going back to my XP days and have never had a problem with it deleting anything that had hurt my windows install or any installed program.
    still using it on my win 7 desktop and on my win 8 laptop, again no problems

7. Mutagen

Mutagen MDL Addicted

Feb 18, 2013
    On a regular basis, I use CCleaner Professional 4.0, Auslogics Boostspeed 5, Glary Utilities, Advanced System Care Pro 6 and RegCleanPro. Clearly, I am running low on registry cleaners/optimizers. Can't wait to try the Yamicsoft program. With any luck, my registry will be so clean that my computer will never boot again.