yet another....

Discussion in 'Windows 7' started by untermensch, Aug 1, 2009.

1. Hazar

Hazar MDL Guru

Jul 29, 2009
    oh and how is it broken?

BTW if you don't like my tools don't use em. They were meant for nice people.

2. nononsence

nononsence MDL Addicted

Aug 18, 2009
    If you cant find the error's Im not going to point them out to you,
    you didnt edit out the stuff that is not used by "your" srcipt.

3. Hazar

Hazar MDL Guru

Jul 29, 2009
    Oh and unternmeschs wow installer was built off my modded WoW image

4. Gonzakpo

Gonzakpo MDL Member

Jul 31, 2009
    #184 Gonzakpo, Aug 18, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: May 23, 2017
  5. Hazar

Hazar MDL Guru

Jul 29, 2009
    Yep, it was a test to include it into next version of 7Loader with credit to amneros. Look in the first pot;

based on chew wga. Sigh.

6. Gonzakpo

Gonzakpo MDL Member

Jul 31, 2009
    #186 Gonzakpo, Aug 18, 2009
    Last edited: Aug 18, 2009
    Ok. I'm not going to continue on this discussion. I'm tired. You didn't even ask anemeros for permission and you didn't even give him credits at first until they found out it was using Chew-WGA scripts. But of course, then you edited the first post saying it is based on Chew-WGA. Ok, I can't argue with someone who claims to have invented everything.

Peace.

7. Hazar

Hazar MDL Guru

Jul 29, 2009
    It was there from the start.

8. Tordp

Tordp MDL Novice

Aug 18, 2009
    #188 Tordp, Aug 18, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: May 23, 2017
  9. Hazar

Hazar MDL Guru

Jul 29, 2009
    I think you have several legitimate reasons to f**k off

10. burfadel

burfadel MDL EXE>MSP/CAB

Aug 19, 2009
    #190 burfadel, Aug 19, 2009
    Last edited: Aug 19, 2009
    Whats the deal with flaming Hazar all the time? If you're not happy with it just don't bloody use it! If you notice he's accidentally ommitted that something has been borrowed from someone then point it out nicely - due to the nature of scripts it can be coincidental that they are similar! Actually its pretty easy to borrow script code and make it look different, he hasn't done that at all.

Keep up the good work Hazar, there are a lot more people that don't say anything that are appreciative than those bastards that have nothing better to do than whinge all day!

Woudn't surprise me if those that are trying to antagonise and piss off the makers of these programmes are Microsoft employees, in which case your last comment can apply from all those that find your programme useful! :)

11. Hazar

Hazar MDL Guru

Jul 29, 2009
    Nice to know there are some nice people in the world :)

12. iakinthos

iakinthos MDL Junior Member

Aug 2, 2009
    I think that the mods have several legitimate reasons to close this thread as have nothing to do with the title anymore and it becomes a blames place between members:mad:

13. Bagheera

Bagheera MDL Member

Jul 21, 2009
    Yeah i don't care what someone for a religion has or what kind of politic ideas... (i'm atheist, so now you can flame me...)
    But i hate it when assumptions are grewing above our heads....

The guy has a nickname that somehow occurs to be a red flag?
    So all junglebook haters: Flame me a second time...

And all code is somewhere or somehow allready written before you can fart out your ideas!!!

yeah why i'm writing this?.... close down the thread....

sorry for the english, but i'm dutch (you can flame me for the third time)

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  14. Hazar

Hazar MDL Guru

Jul 29, 2009
    lol ist difficult to tell what your are saying, but I think you are saying all my loader parts are stolen. Ok. Come back when you know how computers work and take my loader apart. Please TRY to understnd that there is far more to it than stealing. Oh and who made one of the FIRST loaders to come out? ME. A bit difficult to steal form something when it didnt exist. Your intelligence really shines through.

15. Hazar

Hazar MDL Guru

Jul 29, 2009
    OK maybe I misunderstood what you were saying. Sorry. I am just sick of people accusing me that my work is stolen even though I put lots of work into it. Did you know that this threads loader was originally based on mine?

16. Alexander01

Alexander01 MDL Novice

Aug 2, 2009
    #197 Alexander01, Aug 19, 2009
    Last edited: Aug 19, 2009
    You didn't write it. Chinese people did some years ago. They released a kit to make your own grldr binary with a SLIC 2.0 of your choice.

The only thing you did (you really need to accept it that you don't have more skills) is using this same kit to make your own grldr, but with a newer slic 2.1 into it.

Short after that you grabbed w00tageman's grldr where he added a couple of NOP's to remove the boottext (because you saw peoples posts that they didn't like the grub boottext) and you hexedited your 2.1 SLIC into it.

The only thing you writed your own was the simple batch file.

So stop saying that the loader part was written by you.
    You are just a sad british scripkiddy that can write simple batch files and create his own grldr from the toolkit that the Chinese posted 2 years ago. Or steal the premade grldr from w00tageman with boottext removed.
    You are nothing special. The world is overwelmed with such scriptkiddies.

17. Hazar

Hazar MDL Guru

Jul 29, 2009
    LOL british script kiddie. That one made me laugh. What are you then? American? who cares about nationality! Oh and btw I didn't use their "kit" never heard of t. Used w00tageman's modded grldr from vistaloader 2.1.3 and used hex compare to locate the SLIC and hex it in. I never claimed I wrote the grldr. But I wrote the batch and put it all together and did all sorts of other stuff that people just don't understand/appreciate.

Go away :)

18. Alexander01

Alexander01 MDL Novice

Aug 2, 2009
    Lying lying lying... You are such a sad kiddy.

19. Hazar

Hazar MDL Guru

Jul 29, 2009
    Yep initially, hence the first versions had the boot text, but I used the modded binary because I did not know how to OP the boottext myself.

Ok?