yet another....

Discussion in 'Windows 7' started by untermensch, Aug 1, 2009.

1. nononsence

nononsence MDL Addicted

Aug 18, 2009
    #161 nononsence, Aug 18, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: May 23, 2017
  2. pinaloca

pinaloca MDL Junior Member

Apr 8, 2009
    envy envy envy

Exactly Gonzakpo, "Untermensch" it's just a nickname..

Isn't Untermensch German for sub-human?

-WTF???

envy=Hazar :mad:

3. digitalbug

digitalbug MDL Novice

Aug 17, 2009
  4. noyod

noyod MDL Member

Jul 19, 2009
    Politics, conflict of interest and personal jealousy have reared their ugly heads in this forum. Bad rap.....

5. Opa

Opa MDL Addicted

Jul 29, 2009
    #165 Opa, Aug 18, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: May 23, 2017
  6. nononsence

nononsence MDL Addicted

Aug 18, 2009
  7. Hazar

Hazar MDL Guru

Jul 29, 2009
    Well Opa said his answer was not satisfactory enough, and seeing as he speaks perfect english I would assume he would just say Sub Human, rather than a word used by Nazis in Nazi hate propoganda.

I am not that bothered about names to be honest, this thread is about his tool not his name, but I can understand Opa.

8. Servi

Servi MDL Member

Aug 12, 2009
    Hi,

what was the latest version of this loader? I have 1.0.0.9 .

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  9. Gonzakpo

Gonzakpo MDL Member

Jul 31, 2009
    This sucks. Just because a name his tool was left out of the repository. His name could have mean anything and I wonder what was his "unsatisfactory answer".

In my opinion, this is a forum and it should continue to be JUST-A-FORUM. Nobody is supposed to know what the others are up to and this is the beauty of anonymity. I'm not saying that being a Nazi is ok (and by this I don't mean that Untermensch was one) but what we do in our homes, or what we listen, or what we read, or what we see on TV have nothing to do with this forum!. This forum is about sharing knowledge and information and he was doing it brilliantly.

Again, this is my opinion. I would love to see the so called "sub human" return to the forum. He was the only one actively developing a loader. Not like other that just copy-paste...

10. Hazar

Hazar MDL Guru

Jul 29, 2009
    I am truly sick of this. I am activley developing a loader and all you ungrateful bastards can say is "OOOH YOU COPIED AND PASTED" Wehn I did not.

11. Gonzakpo

Gonzakpo MDL Member

Jul 31, 2009
    I don't know whay you react like that. I've never said your name...

12. iakinthos

iakinthos MDL Junior Member

Aug 2, 2009
    I hope your character not be so rude as your words:eek:

13. Hazar

Hazar MDL Guru

Jul 29, 2009
    Well it wasnt directed completley at you, but a LOT of people accuse me of copying and pasting work and I am sick of it. I worked my bloody arse off to make theseloaders and activators and people accuse me of copying.

14. Gonzakpo

Gonzakpo MDL Member

Jul 31, 2009
    To tell you the truth, they have a point there. All your work is always based on somebody else's work and sometimes you forgot to even mention it. Now you have to attend at the consequences of your actions.

15. Hazar

Hazar MDL Guru

Jul 29, 2009
    LOL completley untrue. Sure some of my works are based on previous ideas, but I came up with the first properly working 7Loader, I wrote the VB code for the orbit + me ones (well some of it) And my previous works that you have never heard of like my vista and XP activator where made entireley by me.

16. Alexander01

Alexander01 MDL Novice

Aug 2, 2009
    #177 Alexander01, Aug 18, 2009
    Last edited: Aug 18, 2009
    Sure Hazar, it's all untrue and you coded everything yourself including the grldr binary.

Dream on.

Your grldr is just the old VistaLoader 2.1.3 were you hexedited the SLIC 2.1 into it. Your batch files contains alot of parts of professional coders like Untermensch.

Example from a part of the batch in your so called 'preactivation kit':

part of Untermensch batch file:

The worst thing of all this is that you keep saying it's all untrue.

17. Hazar

Hazar MDL Guru

Jul 29, 2009
    I had already developed my own string, but unternmenschs was superior so I asked to use his.

And sure its the 2.1.3 binary, but it works and I wasn't saying I invented vista loader, I have built this from exisiting resources and it works well, but are you trying to tell me I just found a file copied and pasted and thenwrote Hazar on it? I did far more than that. I borrowed a string from unternmesch. I used a vista loader binary.

Stop being such a smartass, and what makes ou believe unternmensch is a professional coder? Its a bloody batch script!

NO ONE CARES ON THE INTERNET.

Nuff said

18. Hazar

Hazar MDL Guru

Jul 29, 2009
    Yup I made a mistake so I built my own one of unternmensch's to save time. It isn't very similar at all.