Your favorite comedian...

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Michaela Joy, Jul 2, 2015.

1. dyfi

dyfi MDL Novice

Oct 16, 2010
    French and Saunders - TV Host & Expert: one natters on with vapid introductions, transitions and interviews; while the other spouts off pointless expertise showing them to be completely clueless.

2. dyfi

dyfi MDL Novice

Oct 16, 2010
    French and Saunders - Elizabethan Women: Two women who are unhygienic and enjoy living a backwards peasant way of life. They either cook disgusting recipes using urine or go to the bar and gossip about the locals.

3. dyfi

dyfi MDL Novice

Oct 16, 2010
    French and Saunders - Daniel & Terry: chain-smoking, bitchy, camp hairdressers to the stars.

4. luigi42

luigi42 MDL Novice

Nov 27, 2013
    I would agree Jeff Dunham is at the top of my list

5. nodnar

nodnar MDL Expert

Oct 15, 2011
    Sigmundur David Gunnlaugsson

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  6. KingAlex

KingAlex MDL Junior Member

Mar 21, 2016
    Just wanna share this one :)

[video=youtube_share;DTfwwbsRopM]https://youtu.be/DTfwwbsRopM[/video]

7. Mutoid

Mutoid MDL Member

Sep 23, 2015
    Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  8. Katzenfreund

Katzenfreund MDL Expert

Jul 15, 2016
    I enjoy old episodes of Benny Hill. Unrepeatable.

[​IMG]

9. HankMarvin

HankMarvin MDL Novice

Nov 17, 2016
    I like Stuart Lee. Sorry, no link as I'm a noob. Check him out. He's pretty intellectual and has a slow delivery that is not to everyone's taste bu I love the stuff he does. He intentionally tries to rile his audience sometimes, insulting their intelligence and suggesting they are not smart enough to get his humour. He loves to rag on other comedians too. It's very clever stuff but I know it winds some people up.