Windows 7 Activation with OEM Information

Discussion in 'Windows 7' started by Alphawaves, Apr 5, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Alphawaves

Alphawaves Super Moderator/Developer
    Staff Member

Aug 11, 2008
    #1 Alphawaves, Apr 5, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 15, 2009
  2. PrEzi

PrEzi MDL Addicted

Aug 23, 2007
    does it use SLIC-emulated bios information ?
    Cause I already have a premodeed bios and don't want to use loaders.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. HSChronic

HSChronic MDL Expert

Aug 25, 2007
    It doesn't use anything. It is just a waste of time. Why would someone WANT OEM Logo's on their box? It activated using the provided Windows 7 beta keys so the software will still die at the pre-provided time bomb date.

Like it is that hard for people to type

slmgr.vbs -ipk productkey

There are no OEM keys as of this moment nor will there be until the software goes RTM. If you like the software BUY it, people worked hard to bring this to you so people repay them back by pirating it!! Way to go.

4. Alphawaves

Staff Member

Aug 11, 2008
  5. gollum

gollum MDL Member

Jun 6, 2007
    lol what a crap...
    jeez whats that supposed to be good for? Its just some code for an eventual OEm-Key installer maybe, but nothing more.
    :confused:

6. Alphawaves

Staff Member

Aug 11, 2008
    Man u ignorant anus's its a pre tester for full crack... DOH

7. HSChronic

HSChronic MDL Expert

Aug 25, 2007
    I hope MS implements a system that is even harder for people to crack than Vista. Once your crack is released I will make sure the WGA team has a look at it so it gets deactivated right away.

8. zzdiesel

zzdiesel MDL Member

May 20, 2007
    You seem to be on the wrong board.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  9. HSChronic

HSChronic MDL Expert

Aug 25, 2007
    Why? Last time I checked this board doesn't support warez, we offer support to everyone, and encourage talk about mods and other things, but never have we accepted piracy in any matter. We don't post links to full version programs, and the keys posted on this board are all OEM keys that are readily available on the internet. I however think that piracy is a problem and all the people pirating the product should buy it. There are plenty of ways to get the product for free without pirating it.

10. zzdiesel

zzdiesel MDL Member

May 20, 2007
    It is time for you to go. Good-bye!

11. RACERPRO

RACERPRO MDL Senior Member

Feb 13, 2008
    Piracy?

Wen you give someone some software, a key or use some software that is not made for public use (you are using someone software with no permission from the owner). This is "piracy". The only copy of windows seven that microsoft give to test was beta 7000 (all others after that are not legal copy from the owner. The keys posted in this forum are retail give by microsoft for the beta 7000 (OEM keys are only for corporation install). The forums are use to test software, and use modification and problems that everybody can share with others. When you are against "piracy" purchase only a retail copy of some software, that´s what you can use not oem software. If you do not agree with this you must try some other forums that are more of your standarts.

12. Zezicla

Zezicla MDL Novice

Jul 15, 2009
    can i get a new link for this 1 thanks

13. bogstandard

bogstandard MDL Member

Apr 16, 2009
    YEp someone must have informed Rapid it aint there no more!!

14. Smithy

Smithy MDL Junior Member

Feb 25, 2008
    the file was uploaded without an account information. U can only download 10 times then. So no one informed rapidshare.com.

Smithy

15. alicans

alicans MDL Member

Jan 4, 2009
    #15 alicans, Jul 15, 2009
    link removed

download :)

16. picfan

picfan MDL Novice

Feb 20, 2009
    #16 picfan, Jul 15, 2009
    many thanks !!!GOOD JOB

I see it made 2009-4-4,I am not sure it work with 7600!!

17. badboy

badboy MDL Junior Member

Jan 7, 2009
    I'll second that motion. I still need to read the rest of his posts to be sure

18. PrEzi

PrEzi MDL Addicted

Aug 23, 2007
    Stop posting useless crap that simply won't work with the RTM.

19. Yen

Yen Admin
    Staff Member

May 6, 2007
    We've decided not to allow activators for RTM that are based on 'frankenbuild' releases.

Thanks.